Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

Going back and forth. Finally put a million on the Lakers.
Still going to 6 games.

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

Im sure itll be good basketball, but come on...Lakers again? Celtics again?

Enough already.

haha i hear u.. its like the yankees/redsox.either u love it or hate it

lol .. u joking right?after the celts smacked the lakers in 08.. this is a grudge match..im a laker fan and i couldnt have asked for a more exciting series
playing the magic again would have bored me to death..after we crushed them last year!!

the lakers struggled with the suns.. idk if they even better then the celtics..

should be a great series..

Enough already.

Celtics in 6

the 2-3-2 format seems to benefit boston rather than LA.. all they have to do is win 1 in LA and they get 3 straight home games.

lakers win this series with ease... who has the balls to put up a series event?

SouthernLord will take your karma.

Celtics are better now than 2 years ago.

Healthier Tony Allen, better bench, starters are playing healthy, Rondo is better now.

Enough already.

I suppose you think Minnesota/New Jersey would be more thrilling.....

Top Bottom