Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

I suck.

Lakers -no lock- Game 4.

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

is there an event where i can bet on kendrick perkins having the worst game and the reddest eyes?

is there an event where i can bet on kendrick perkins having the worst game and the reddest eyes?

lol.... don't forget the sour puss face 24/7, nig be walking around with some bill cosby funny face.
In his defense he's one tech away from being suspended and his play is showing him being tentative.

Bynum plays, Lakers Win.
-no lock though...-

todays game is up !!

6/13 nba championship lakers @ celts 8 pm est abc ***12 mill**

NanGiggles, put all your K on LA this time.

Artest chucks up 3's, Lakers lose

To me dude is an enigma.
I was just listening to him talk about capacity vs content, in his quotes about the game, he said..
'who cares who is tougher, taller. People have to box out and rebound' He was stating the axiom, 'effort' instead of identity.

Then, for no reason, before the triangle can get set up, he jacks up 3s.

Defensive Genius... but yeah, sometimes, he hoists up nonsense.

Top Bottom