Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

lakers win games 6 & 7 = nba champs

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers !! WIN SO

todays game is up!!

Nba championship game 6 celtics @ lakers 9 pm abc **12 mill limit**

if the rest of the lakers show up and don't leave it all up to kobe to put pts on the board I think they'll easily win it (and cover)

if the rest of the lakers show up and don't leave it all up to kobe to put pts on the board I think they'll easily win it (and cover)

C's are too deep, too proud to lose this series

(crossing fingers)

Now you say it :D

good article
Game 7's gonna be a dog fight

It was a no-show job - The Boston Globe

Solid Article.
Im insisting on LA, however, it appears that Celtic veteran experience, and bounce back motivation could get them game 7.
That said, I think Rondo will have to step us score wise, and i dont' see that happening. I also think Perkins hobbled, and if Bynum recuperates, Pau and Odom are getting warmer... I like LA.

Bob Ryan Rocks though. In 08 I rooted against LA, but not this time.

Top Bottom