Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SOME K

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SO

This is going to be a good series and there's lots of k to be made :D

If anyone needs help with placing bets in the bookie forum or would like any info on how this works feel free to send me a PM.

Re: Nba championship up for betting in the bookie section!! Celts vs lakers GO WIN SO

I almost forgot the the most important part :)

Post up in here for k hits to gamble with. The more you gamble and the more you post in here the more K hits you'll get :D

Come take Cane's Karmas. Its soooo easy :). Think I'm taking Celts and the points 1st game.

Come take Cane's Karmas. Its soooo easy :). Think I'm taking Celts and the points 1st game.

HAHAHAHAHA yea right celts arent gona win this year, maybe if it was the same team of 08 but since they lost in 08 the lakers have been dominent

HAHAHAHAHA yea right celts arent gona win this year, maybe if it was the same team of 08 but since they lost in 08 the lakers have been dominent

i dont need them to win, i just need them to cover pal :)

I'm in there !!!
Celtics going to put on a show, gonna rock Kobe's world up!!

Nothin' like talkin some smack and gettin' some K.....GOOD TIMES!

Lots of good K up for grabs!!!
Celtics,Celtics,Celtics 2010!!!

I think I probably win about as much as I lose, but with all those MONSTER K hits from Cane, I'm up to 20 mil K.......all I do is post up and make a few K bets here and there.....

Top Bottom