Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

I eat alot of Honey Turkey Slices with keto protein bread. Usually eat with no sauce sometimes organic mustard. Also I love me some Wheaties, protein cereal, and some Tuna. ALSO love fresh fruits like Apricots and Dates but the dates been the death of this cut (high calories) so I'm gonna have to avoid them for now. This is what i eat, Daily.
1000009448.jpg
20240702_024145.jpg
1000009797.jpg

What do you guys think of T3,T4 ? Is it effective at burning fat? Also what about clenbuterol? I can do at most 10mg of clen before I start to have major issues with it, so i personally avoid it. Is 10mg even worth it for clen, and about T3,T4 would it help my cutting situation?
If anyone could help me with this question, I'd greatly apreciate it. BTW I meant 10mcg of Clen, not 10MG.

Chest/Front Delt Training

Chest: 6x Sets total
(I use smith machine because of my shoulder impingement)
~2 set @225lbs til failure (15 reps) for flat bench
~2 Drop sets @ slightly increased incline dropping from 225lbs down to 145lbs

2x Sets on Pec Fly Machine
~ Both are Drop Sets starting at 250lbs going down to around 150. All until Failure.
~Finish with push-ups if I can do any.

Front Delts : 6x Sets total
~ 2 Sets on Smith Machine on Max Incline 145lbs
~2 Sets on smith Full incline at 95lbs
~2 Sets on Overhead Press Machine 100lbs
All till failure or damn close to it.

Front delts aren't as developed as I want so I throw them in with chest and do a separate All shoulder day.

What do you guys think of T3,T4 ? Is it effective at burning fat? Also what about clenbuterol? I can do at most 10mg of clen before I start to have major issues with it, so i personally avoid it. Is 10mg even worth it for clen, and about T3,T4 would it help my cutting situation?
@bubbanader t3 t4 not a good idea unless you compete
it ruins your thyroid bro

I eat alot of Honey Turkey Slices with keto protein bread. Usually eat with no sauce sometimes organic mustard. Also I love me some Wheaties, protein cereal, and some Tuna. ALSO love fresh fruits like Apricots and Dates but the dates been the death of this cut (high calories) so I'm gonna have to avoid them for now. This is what i eat, Daily.View attachment 145843 View attachment 145842View attachment 145841
@bubbanader those are high sodium, you should soak the turkey in water first

Here are all the nootropics Supplements I take. Helps greatly with all brain functions.
View attachment 145847
Heres my Pre, Intra, Post workout Mix's. I try to stay hydrated at all times so these are essential for me.
View attachment 145849
Remaining supplements that I take.
View attachment 145854
you can replace 1/2 the supplements with just n2guard bro :) like b12 and organ support and milk thistle and more

Chest/Front Delt Training

Chest: 6x Sets total
(I use smith machine because of my shoulder impingement)
~2 set @225lbs til failure (15 reps) for flat bench
~2 Drop sets @ slightly increased incline dropping from 225lbs down to 145lbs

2x Sets on Pec Fly Machine
~ Both are Drop Sets starting at 250lbs going down to around 150. All until Failure.
~Finish with push-ups if I can do any.

Front Delts : 6x Sets total
~ 2 Sets on Smith Machine on Max Incline 145lbs
~2 Sets on smith Full incline at 95lbs
~2 Sets on Overhead Press Machine 100lbs
All till failure or damn close to it.

Front delts aren't as developed as I want so I throw them in with chest and do a separate All shoulder day.
@bubbanader good training but you drop set to 15 or 20 reps?

i wouldnt train to failure, give more negatives in there bro and slow

and cardio, anything?

update us more as you go please

also see my comment on your DS thread post a Touchdown for @domestic-supply.com here please :)

Top Bottom