Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

awesome that you're using your free time to get in some extra workouts

looking forward to seeing the results on this log keep it up

nothing wrong with some dates that are fresh High calories from fruit are fine they're full of vitamins and minerals and electrolytes

If your shoulders are giving you issues then avoid overhead or incline lifts
don't do any exercises that put pressure on your shoulders
Yeah, I avoid any movements that hurt forsure. The pain comes from severe trauma in a car accident about 10 years ago or so. It's my left shoulder and Left Knee.
That being said, I can do smith machine Bench on any incline, even at 90° overhead pressing it. What seems to hurt is when I'm trying to stabilize the weight, so it seems to be mostly Free Weight Movements that cause issues, for example things like, Dumbell Overhead, Barbell Bench, Dumbell Flys, Dumbell Press are the main things I can't do without pain/improper form, most everything else I'm good with.

seems like you have a great attitude and your results reflect that
awesome that you're using your free time to get in some extra workouts
looking forward to seeing the results on this log keep it up
I'm a bit late to the party but so far so good
Im dedicated but these replys really give a nice boost in motivation. Thank you community.
nothing wrong with some dates that are fresh High calories from fruit are fine they're full of vitamins and minerals and electrolytes
Oh I agree 100%. I love dates. Nothing wrong with them at all. That's my problem, there so damn good I can never have self control. I end up eating way to much for my calorie limit. They are just too good. Btw These are my favorite. Pitted Deglet Nour Dates.
20240716_095330.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom