Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

@bubbanader those are high sodium, you should soak the turkey in water first

you can replace 1/2 the supplements with just n2guard bro :) like b12 and organ support and milk thistle and more
I'm looking at ordering some of that very very soon. It would help if I could take less pills with the same nutrition.
@bubbanader good training but you drop set to 15 or 20 reps?

i wouldnt train to failure, give more negatives in there bro and slow

and cardio, anything?

update us more as you go please

also see my comment on your DS thread post a Touchdown for @domestic-supply.com here please :)

First I did 2 regular sets @225lbs for 15 reps each set, than I did a drop set starting at 225 for around 10 reps, drop to 205lbs for 8 reps, down to 185 for 8, 165 for 6-8 reps, till 145 for 6-8 reps (I usually just rep it out till failure than i drop the weight by 20lbs and repeat).
I agree with you on the negatives, controlling the weight nice and slow on the negatives which I normally do 80% of the time. Lately on this Cut I have been doing less of that I'll be honest, only because I feel like I'm only maintaining, not gaining anything while cutting.

1000010202.jpg

I had some extra free time at the end of my day so I was able to fit in Bicep Training aswell as the chest/Front delts from earlier.
My Bicep Working Sets:

1 set dumbell Curls
~60lbs dumbells for 12 reps. Wasn't feeling dumbells so I switched to the machine.

4 sets Preacher Machine (2min rest between sets)
~1st @ 145lbs for 12 Reps
~2nd @145lbs for 12 Reps
~3rd @125lbs for 12 Reps
Next is 1 Drop Sets starting at
~125lbs for around 10 Reps, down to
~100lbs 8-10 Reps, down to
~80lbs for about 8 reps

3 Sets Cable Curls Full ROM (2min rest between sets)
~100lbs for 10-12 Reps
~80lbs 10-12 Reps
~60lbs 10-12 Reps

After all is said and done, I did 2 hours of Cardio on the treadmill. I do all my cardio at Fast Walking speed around 3.0 speed average.
1000010008.jpg

yes def no need for thyroid meds unless you competing at a high level or you need them

Top Bottom