Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

post up your training
let's see what kind of training you're doing when it comes to volume
I just got done with Shoulders today. I Did a total of 12 sets.
~ 6 sets (each side) Of lateral Raises (3 sets On the cable and 3 sets with dumbells). I'll start at 40lbs on the cable and Basically do Drop Sets until failure all the way down to 10lbs on the cable. Dumbells I start with 25lbs and work my way down to 15lbs.
~Than 3 sets of Shoulder Press machine, until failure.
~ Than 3 last sets of Reverse Pec Dec for Rear Delts.
All my shoulder exercises tend to have higher reps as I get a better pump in my shoulders that way so I usually hit failure at 20 reps, for each exercises. This is my first cycle with shoulders getting their own day of training per week, sometimes more.
After finishing with that, I'm doing my 2 hours of cardio. Doing it r.n actually 😀

n2pvze.jpg

I'll go ahead and drop my Mast to 150mg! And I'll definitely keep you guys posted on more!
@bubbanader looking forward to your updates bro :) EF family is with you

I Can't even lie, I've never felt such an increase in strength from any other PED! Deca/Dbol was close to this but that was on a Bulk, this is on a Cut so it's surprising as hell. I damn near got stronger on this Cut. Im Considering Tren/Test for my Upcoming Bulk instead of NPP or deca, not sure yet. 🤔
only those that never tried trenbolone say negatives haha :) I love it
but you know many guys go crazy on it, lose their minds

Top Bottom