Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

definitely pick fresh fruits and vegetables
when you dry them out you also get rid of a lot of the nutrition
dried fruits are okay but in moderation only
I would also look into some nuts they are very good for you
Will be getting more fresh fruit like berries this weekend.

Today I am going to do a Re-Feed. Will Be going from around 250carbs to nearly 500carbs for today by adding around 400grams of DATES to my meal. That's around 1000calories & 300Carbs of pure Fruit, ontop of my regular meal plan today so I definitely will not be in a deficit. Ending the day with these Macros: View attachment 145991
These are my favorite dates of all time: View attachment 145992

View attachment 145994
BTW, If I am doing my Re-feed wrong, or if there is something I am missing or that can be more optimized, I would love to hear it as I'm still learning how to perfect my Dieting. Thanks.
Nice

Turkey sandwich 85g of Turkey, 2 slice keto bread w/tiny bit of Mayo & mustard (250 Cal) & small bowl Yellow rice 1 cup 200 cal (cooked), 240ml of 1%Milk & 1scoop Whey Protein.
1000010346.jpg

Macros:
1000010348.jpg

Last edited:
nice updates man just be careful with the Smith machine because it's locked into place and you could cause more damage to your shoulder
Yup that's why inonky do certain lifts heavy on it for that reason, I rarely bench heavy because the strain it puts on the delts, I try and use alot of dumbbell work.

Yup that's why inonky do certain lifts heavy on it for that reason, I rarely bench heavy because the strain it puts on the delts, I try and use alot of dumbbell work.
Hmmm, see I'm not sure why but I have Most trouble with dumbells and free weight Barbell as far as my shoulder injury goes. I think it's the stability required with free weights that effects me the most.
Dates are a really good snack. They appear high in sugar but have a low GI.
I’ve never tried dates
Yeah I read somewhere that altho high in Sugar, it somehow Does not spike blood glucose. What a magical fruit lol. Give it a try sometime ballin. It's nature's caramel candy.

Top Bottom