Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics: what should I do???

• Thread starter Thread starter Little Girl
  • Start date Start date
LITTLE, YOUR ENGLISH IS FINE. I JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE FRENCH WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND HAIR. I FIND YOUR PHYSIQUE OVERWHELMINGLY ATTRACTIVE. IF YOU DON'T MIND, I'M GOING TO PLACE A LINK ON THE ANABOLIC BOARD SO THAT OTHERS CAN GIVE YOU PROPS :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Hey Little Girl , my honest oppinion is that you look pretty gifted in gentics for bodybuilding . You have a very nice and impressive physique and could go either with
BB or powerlifting but it would be nice to see you use your talent in bodybuilding. By the way you have a very cute butt. Sorry I couldn't help but notice.
Go For It Girl !!... Munzer

I agree with Munzer & Big Johnson you are stage material..keep up the good work and go for the gold!!!!!!

"let's go girl" GO OUT AND DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Wow girl!
You look fabulous! Could I email you, I will need some advice?????? What is your best exercice to get abs like that??

[This message has been edited by squatgirl2001 (edited April 27, 2001).]

Of course Squatgirl you could email me. I'll do my best to help you. For my abs, I think hanging leg raise are the best exercice. Usually, I do my abs two times a week and I do superset of hanging leg raise and seated knee raise, 'till I die...
Talk to you later!
oh! I forgot! NUTRITION is the KEY. A clean diet would help soooooooooo much!
LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 27, 2001).]

LG,
Congrats on the results of your hard work! The pix are quite good, and compliments to the photographer too.
You look extremely well defined and symetrical for your body composition. From the pix, you don't appear thick or overly muscular and I would classify you as a "Powerfully Feminine" woman. <That's good I thing. Unless of course, those around you are weak or easily intimidated. :cold: > Your frame appears quite well suited for your present body composition.

Should you desire, I would guess that you could continue to develop greater definition, without much concern about appearing 'too muscular' or masculine. You may wish to keep in mind that research has shown that our idea of an attractive figure is based more upon hip to waist ration that ANYTHING else. As long as your obliques do not become too thickly developed, you can continue to add muscle/definition should you desire. You will continue to look quite feminine due to your shoulder and hip to waist ratios. There is much research to back up the hip to waist ratio theory of attractivness. Click here for a good introduction to hip:waist ratio attractivness study and online survey.

Personally, it sounds as though some of those 'ladies' commenting that they don't want to be as muscular as you might be suffering from 'sour-grapes syndrome.' Don't let them make THEIR problem yours.

As far as competion, thats a big decision. Should you decide you have a goal in mind and WANT to compete, I believe you could be a success. An ex co-worker of mine used to compete and had a grand time of it. She never won on a national level, but was quite successful on the local and regional levels. She had loads of fun and made some really good friendships. According to her, the things she learned in the first two years of competition were invaluable. She was happy with her level of success and knew what she would and would-not do to win. She stopped short of any Androgenic supplements or DNP. Her desire for long life and an eventual family were all that limited her. But she was comfortable with that, and knew going into competition that those were lines she would not cross.

Today at 40+ a few years, she has children and owns a gym that caters to power lifters and BB competitors. She's not rich but certainly seems happy with her decisions. The competition experience helps her coach others and allows her to give wise advise on the pros and consequences of competion.

Good luck, and congratulations again. Also, congrats for having a husband that is willing to be supportive and loving without pushing. Rare indeed!

BE

Top Bottom