Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics: what should I do???

• Thread starter Thread starter Little Girl
  • Start date Start date
I'm not a woman, as you may guess from the name. I was just checking this board to see what you all talk about and I came up with a question. If you are not currently a competitive bodybuilder or a competitive powerlifter, then why did you decide to juice? With the potential side effects for women I don't think it makes much sense to juice unless it is to compete with "the big girls." That's just my take on it. What's yours?

Answer: I've been training for almost seven years. I reached, I think, the maximum I could do without AS. It's not like if I was lifting for 6 months then I decide to juice. I had a mature muscle mass before. I just wanted to go a step further. Don't worry, I did alot of search, in different places, to make sure that I would not have side effect. Primo is one of the less androgenic AS. I took very low dosage, I've been pretty attentive to any masculine signs. I had no undesirable effect.

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

grizzly,
never new in the hand book of anabolics it said you needed to compete in order to juice. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not all people do juice so they can compete. Some do it because they want to get toned and lean. Some people have been working out for so long and just cant get any further then they are and need a little shall you say pick me up. But if you read back further nobody said they didnt want to compete in bodybuilding or powerlifting. Personally I would like to compete in fitness if possible.

VERY IMPRESSIVE, LITTLE! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, BUT YOU MAY WANT TO BE LEANER FOR A SHOW. KEEP IT UP :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Thanks Big Jonhson. i know I'm not that cut, it's my all year shape!!
LG

I've been working out for a little over a year now(18yrs old)and I just wanna comment that women such as yourself are a real inspiration to me.

"Girl your lookin good...don't let anyone tell you any different. Women would kill to have your physique(especially your well sculptured back.

Good luck in any of your future goals. Skies the limit.

Originally posted by Little Girl:
Thanks Big Jonhson. i know I'm not that cut, it's my all year shape!!
LG

WONDERFUL GENETICS. ARE YOU FRENCH??? GGGRRRROOOWWWLLL :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Espagnola,
I've never heard something that touching and charming. When I first started workingout, I never thought that I'd be like that one day. I was looking to some girls, they were my goal..Then I realized that gradually I came in better shape than they were. I just focused on what I wanted and I reached it. Keep going, I wished I started working out at your age though...
LG

BTW, Yes Big Johnson, I'm French...Is my English that bad??

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

Top Bottom