Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics: what should I do???

• Thread starter Thread starter Little Girl
  • Start date Start date
very impressive..from what i saw i should be asking you for advice

------------------
THE NORWEGIAN FREIGHT TRAIN

"Pain, is just weakness leaving your body"

"...damn you for not giving my TEST" - Metallica

"After this show i'll be fat and happy again.....If i make it to the show...." - Lee Priest

"Lets put some weight on the bar.." - Shawn Ray

"IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

Dont let anyone bring you down from the high that you are on.. After all if I looked like that I would be so proud of all the hard work I've done and just blew off the people that made me feel bad. Just because people say that they dont want to be your size does not mean that you do not look good. Trust me I am not a fan of bulky girls but you truly do look good.

So you said that you had know side effects with the primo. No voice changing or anything of the sort. I was thinking of doing Clen,Winny,Anavar, and Cytomel. Do you have any feedback on that and any side effects? Any help would be great.

Stay positive you look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Hey Clengirl! Thanks!!
It was my first cycle ever!! I took clen (gel), ECA and T3, no side effect at all. (maybe some headhaches from T3)

That was my cycle: (In fact, I took 50mg of primo every 3 days)

WK....Primo......T3......Clen.....ECA
1.....100..........................Yes
2.....100......25mcg......60mcg.......
3.....100......25mcg......60mcg.......
4.....100......25mcg...............Yes
5.....100......25mcg...............Yes
6.....100.................80mcg....Yes
7.....100.................80mcg....Yes
8.....100..........................Yes

But I have to say that I had a mature mass before I took all that stuff.

LG :)

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 05, 2001).]

if people really do make comments or even stare at u funny, just prush it off. I know some people have a hard time when theres comments to ones body. But u really shouldnt care what simple minded stick, fat people say about u.

by the way if your as strong as u look, u should join martial arts and become a perfessional lady killer!!!!

if people really do make comments or even stare at u funny, just prush it off. I know some people have a hard time when theres comments to ones body. But u really shouldnt care what simple minded stick, fat people say about u.

by the way if your as strong as u look, u should join martial arts and become a perfessional lady killer!!!!

I just started Clen last week and now I am up to Winny and Cytomel. I was thinking of Primo but after hearing this girl say she lost high pitched voice (you know what I am talking about) I was weary. Plus I have to convice the boyfriend. lol But you had nothing like that right.

Do you have any feedback on the winny and the cytomel? How good do these work and when will I start seeing, shall I say "your results"????? My boyfriend said they are awesome together but you always need a opinion of a women cause 2 different bodys.lol

You know it is funny cause hopefully by memorial day this year I will look awesome and when I am walking down the board walk this summer or anywhere in that matter and people are looking at me and how good I look I am just gonna be on a high and grining from ear to ear!!!!!! Just like you should be. Again keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Little Girl forgot something. Her "little" husband helped her a lot on the "supplements" side of her training :). I'm proud of her accomplishments and am sure that the future will be very bright!!! :)

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

Hi again Clengirl! Like I said, it was my first cycle, I never tried winny because I thought that the side effects were more bad than from primo. I did a lot of search before I first took it to make sure that my voice would stay the same. I was really scary too to have a man voice, I was always asking my students: "Does my voice sound deep today??" And like I said, I took 25mcg of cytomel (half in the morning, and the other half in the afternoon). During that time I had some headhaches that I assume is from taking cytomel (T3) oh...I was always hungry and thirsty too. But it's not what I really call side effect...
LG

T'es cute!! Je t'aime mon Big Boy!!!

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

I get headaches too from the cytomel but I just drink a little bit of soda and it goes away or tylenol. I am very hungry to and that kind of bothers me as well. Maybe I will give primo a shot but I guess if you dont abuse it you will be fine.

I just started taking the winny no side affects yet but i have only taken 2 shots so far both half cc's. So, if I see somethings getting bigger then they should lol, I will let you know along with any other side affects I might have. But so far so good. By the way how did you get your abs like that?????? Sorry if I am bothering you but I have so many questions. =)

Top Bottom