Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics: what should I do???

• Thread starter Thread starter Little Girl
  • Start date Start date
I would say that my abs are becoming more ripped day after day!! It looks better today than on those pictures. Clen helped alot though. I do hanging leg raise twice a week in superset with knee raise. But I think that the way you eat is the key!!
LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 05, 2001).]

BB THIS IS MY CYCLE AS FOLLOW:

WEEK 1- Clen 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon

Week 2- 2 clen, 1 cytomel in the morning and 1 clen in the afternoon.
Mon/Wens/Fri- half cc of winny

And that is all I know for right now. I have the rest of the weeks written at home but I know I will be increasing the dosages every week until desired need is meet. I was thinking of also adding anavar too that. What do you think?

Do you have any other way I should do it?

LG
I am starting to see my abs and that is what my boyfriend said about the abs. So I am trying to be as good as I can be with the healthy eating stuff. Thanks for the help!!!

I would be very careful with the winny. Do a search on the subject... If you take 2-3 hours of your time researching, you can save a lot of trouble in the longer run. Remember that YOU are the owner of your body and not you boyfriend/husband,. You need to make your own opinion because you will live with the results....

In mu own opinion, it's better to do a cycle with low dosages to see how the body react and adjust for the second cycle...

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

bb
I did the research on winny and the only thing they said about the side effect was the clit thing. And I know he is not the owner of my body but he also wouldnt do anything to harm it eathier. Trust me he likes it the way it is. But I will do a search and see what I can find. What do you suggest I do?

i acessed the photos no problem they were quite impressive.. well for a beginner as i am that.
Could you tell me how may years it took you to look like that?
and coudl you give me any diet infpormation?

Hi Emac!
I've been trainning for almost seven years.(6 1/2years "clean" + last 2 months on AS) I would say that after the first year I saw some difference but nobody could tell that I was workingout. After the second years...Remarquable changes!! Honnestly, I would say that I'm satisfied since the fifth year. I guess we are never really satisfied of what we get...
For my diet, It goes something like this:

Breakfeast: Cereals and a protein shake

Am snak: Protein bar
(I eat carbs in the morning, I'm doing a very active job)

lunch : 200gr of sliced turkey breast, and maybe some cheddar cheese

PM snak: protein shake (low carbs)and some uncooked vegetables
GYM
Post-workout: Protein shake

Diner: 2-3 large chicken breast
Greek salad with Feta (without croutons)
My last meal is at around 8:30, if I'm not going to bed early, I'll get an other protein shake.
I take carbs in the morning because I can handle it, then I never mix up carbs/fat, only protein/fat is allowed. (this is based on the Montignac's diet)

LG

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

You look great for either sport! You're really lucky to have a body with both powerlifting strength and bodybuilding aesthetic. Don't let it discourage you when people say they like how you look but don't want to be as big - they're just jealous. It's your body - do what makes YOU happy!

Thanks Fitfossil!
:)
LG

Top Bottom