Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pics: what should I do???

• Thread starter Thread starter Little Girl
  • Start date Start date
L

Little Girl

First thing first: It was my first bb pics, I had never posed before!!
Can you take a look and tell me what I should do. I've been trainning for almost seven years and now I'm at that point where I'm asking myself:"Do I really have to workout that hard and why???"

Those pics have been taken 5 weeks after I started primo (50mg/3 days), my bf was at 12%, 118 lbs. I'm now at the end of my first cycle, 11%bf, 120 lbs. I started at 12.5 BF%, 116lbs. I'm 5 feet tall. I had no side effects on this cycle. My diet (if we can call it a diet!) was not really strict, I had one to two cheating meal each week. But I eat at least 150gr/protein per day with low carbs (under 75 gms/day).

I never did a bb show before but I will probably do a powerlifting comp next fall. I do squats with 205 lbs for 10 reps and I did deadlifts for the first time last saturday (225 max). The questions are: to compete or not? If so, BB? Powerlifting?? I don't have a clue of what my goals are. Please, help me!!
Thank you,
http://communities.fr.msn.ca/SUPERLittleGirlpics

LG :)

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't access these pics without a password. I am really interested to see, though.

Yup, I'll ditto Night Fly's problem. We need a username/password to see the photos.

Sorry!! I changed it now, can you try it again??
LG

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 04, 2001).]

You look really nice, you have a great back! I guess you have to decide what you want to do. What is in your heart and what is your desire for yourself. We can't decide that for you. Bodybuilding and Powerlifting are tough sports. Takes a lot of time, intense training and some mental toughness. You have to sit down and decide what direction you want to go with it. Which one makes you happier and which one are you willing to put 110% into?? You could do great a both. I would love to see you bodybuild, but I love bodybuilding and I am in it myself so...You have a great frame to work with and you have some nice mass, a great diet and you would have a nice physique to compete with. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do!

I've been workingout all those years for the fun of it. But now, I just feel that I need some challenges. I'm off all summer long (for two months), I can workout two times a day. I'm really ready to invest time, effort and money!
LG

You look terrific - did a much better job in your progress pics posing than I did! LOL!

As New said you really need to decide for yourself what your goals are and go from there. None of us can tell you what do. To me it looks like you could start locally competing if you dieted down hard to get more definition in the legs/abs. I would research and see whats involved and decide if its for you.

I'd be interested to hear more about the powerlifting too. Not a lot of women go for that despite the fact that many of us are very strong for our size.

You've done hard work and it shows!

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

love your back, but u need to show more of your calfs, from little i saw on the your pics your legs look great!

The thing is, I'm kind of afraid to step on stage. It's not because I'm too shy (I'm a a high school teacher, so I'm doing a big show all the time!!) I think it's because it's not really easy to be judged. It still hurts when girls are telling me that they want to build muscles but they don't want to get big as I am. Some days, I feel just like if I was a freak show 'cause the way people are looking at me. In the other hand, in powerlifting, you're not judged, you can lift the weight or not, you win or you loose, that's it.
I'm pretty proud of all the work I've done so far but I still think that I can go further. I'm really selfconfidente. It seems I just need someone to tell me LET'S GO GIRL!!

Thanks!
LG
BTW, I think I have a bad PMS day!! :)

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

[This message has been edited by Little Girl (edited April 05, 2001).]

Top Bottom