Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my boy got str8 dissed by a little piggy

How you figure when what I said was actually very positive.

What I was saying is that you nor your friend, nor anyone involved should feel negatively in the least about the situation.

The issue here is bigger than that. What KB describes is all too common among the truly hot pieces of ass in this world.

This post is about letting us nice guys of the world lament that fact and wallow in our common misery.

I say davey degs should have punched her in the throat (metaphorically).

The issue here is bigger than that. What KB describes is all too common among the truly hot pieces of ass in this world.

This post is about letting us nice guys of the world lament that fact and wallow in our common misery.

I say davey degs should have punched her in the throat (metaphorically).

LOL

How many "nice girls" are passed over by guys for the trashy hoes that treat them like shit?

It goes both ways, my brother.

The bottom line is this, regardless of how quality the girl/guy is if the other party isn't interested for WHATEVER reason... so? What I tell women is that if a man is too blind or too stupid to recognize their particular beauty, then why would she WANT HIM?

If a girl can't see a man's greatness - she is too blind/too stupid then why would a guy even give that girl a second thought?

Simple, shmimple... no need for anyone to lament. :)

Top Bottom