Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

bold move tossing out the heroin thing right out there.

while i commend the confused bro for getting off the dope, i wonder if it is a good idea a few months later to be hitting the sauces...i'm guessing he just replaced one addiction with another

Last edited:
while i commend the confused bro for getting off the dope, i wonder if it is a good idea a few months later to be hitting the sauces...i'm guessing he just replaced addiction with another

Some guys always have to be "taking something"

I am sure he is "taking" it up the ass too!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I feel like BlueShirt has been with me thru a lot of crap. I wouldn't call our relationship comfy cause I have a real fear of him getting sick of my drama and leaving. He is sexy on several levels, smart, funny and treats me like a queen.

If I were gonna move on to Big T, how do I know I wouldn't have the same fears and be in the same place in another year?

Don't waste your time being with someone because you feel obligated. You're no good to you or your kids if you don't make yourself happy and don't show them what being in a good relationship is.

i feel for the dude in a way, being fuct in dope must suck esp so young...but he is jeporadizing his sobriety fucking with joose so soon after coming off dope.
how many yrs of natty training can he possibly have at 24 yrs old and 17 months clean time?
i'm guessing max 17 months, proly less...imo you should have years worth of training before even considering sauces

i feel for the dude in a way, being fuct in dope must suck esp so young...but he is jeporadizing his sobriety fucking with joose so soon after coming off dope.
how many yrs of natty training can he possibly have at 24 yrs old and 17 months clean time?
i'm guessing max 17 months, proly less...imo you should have years worth of training before even considering sauces

Have you looked at his training youtube vids? He looks like a complete noob. No weight and no form, and he's giving people advice on shooting up hormones. Its pathetic.

Have you looked at his training youtube vids? He looks like a complete noob. No weight and no form, and he's giving people advice on shooting up hormones. Its pathetic.

He is famous in his own mind. I am sure he thinks he will be on the Texas shore soon.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

yea i know maing, it is terrible and some impressionable 15 yr old will proly start joosing because of watching them...but 17 months clean time is significant and i hate to see anyone making progress fuck up with a new substance that they think is better in whatever way.
imo a recovered dope fiend should not be using any drugs for years to come, but it's not like dude is gonna listen to me

Top Bottom