Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

The most important part of your post in my opinion is "he barely knows my boys". That would be a deal breaker for me, it actually was at one point. I was engaged and realized that she didn't have the relationship with my son that I needed her to have. Long story short, I moved on and got married about three years later. We have been together for almost twenty years and have two boys of our own.

Why would you want to be with a man that can't treat your sons well too? Your sons should be number one, ANY man should be number three behind them and you...Just my .02 cents.

Let me be very very clear....

My children are my life. Anyone on here that would suggest otherwise either hasn't read any of my posts or is fucking retarded. I'm assuming you haven't read any of my other posts.

I keep men seperate from my boys until I know them and am confident there is some kind of future. I will not parade man after man in an out of my house. My boys deserve better than that. They have been thru way too much with my separation with thier father so I make sure to let them slowly get to know my boyfriend. He wants to move faster but my kids need time.

When you are single is when you need to find your perfect match. how do you do that if you have to stick with the one person you are already with?

There is no such thing as perfection. Your fuckin fooling yourself if you think there is.

Don't waste your time being with someone because you feel obligated. You're no good to you or your kids if you don't make yourself happy and don't show them what being in a good relationship is.

This is really good advice. I made that mistake with my ex. I won't make it again.

Let me be very very clear....

My children are my life. Anyone on here that would suggest otherwise either hasn't read any of my posts or is fucking retarded. I'm assuming you haven't read any of my other posts.

I keep men seperate from my boys until I know them and am confident there is some kind of future. I will not parade man after man in an out of my house. My boys deserve better than that. They have been thru way too much with my separation with thier father so I make sure to let them slowly get to know my boyfriend. He wants to move faster but my kids need time.

Beware of any man that pushes to meet your kids; That's a red flag.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... It sounds retarded but it's true. Just cause you have a crush on the guy does not mean a relationship would work. Why leave the one your already happy in?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush... It sounds retarded but it's true. Just cause you have a crush on the guy does not mean a relationship would work. Why leave the one your already happy in?

This was my thinking.

BlueShirt is not like anyone I've ever met. He is so much fun. We don't even have to go anywhere, as long as we are together we have a blast. He's my safe place when things get tough.

Red flag how? We talking creepy molester flag?

And we've been dating a year. Does that make a difference?

I would tell him to be ware of any woman that you date for year that doesn't feel comfortable introducing you to her kids. I love that you are questioning your intent with him. If I were one of his friends I would be telling him "dump that crazy broad you are never going to have a serious MUTUAL relationship with her." You better shit or get off the pot this guy may find someone more needy than you that he can rescue. So stop fucking this guy over. Either get serious or let him find someone who will. That's just fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom