Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Temptation

The most important part of your post in my opinion is "he barely knows my boys". That would be a deal breaker for me, it actually was at one point. I was engaged and realized that she didn't have the relationship with my son that I needed her to have. Long story short, I moved on and got married about three years later. We have been together for almost twenty years and have two boys of our own.

Why would you want to be with a man that can't treat your sons well too? Your sons should be number one, ANY man should be number three behind them and you...Just my .02 cents.

The most important part of your post in my opinion is "he barely knows my boys". That would be a deal breaker for me, it actually was at one point. I was engaged and realized that she didn't have the relationship with my son that I needed her to have. Long story short, I moved on and got married about three years later. We have been together for almost twenty years and have two boys of our own.

Why would you want to be with a man that can't treat your sons well too? Your sons should be number one, ANY man should be number three behind them and you...Just my .02 cents.

I guess if I wanna jump back on topic and be serious then ^^^^^^ this +1000

Yeah, but V's said many times that Blueshirt want's to get to know the boys better, but she's the one who's keeping it from happening.

When you are single is when you need to find your perfect match. how do you do that if you have to stick with the one person you are already with?

I was at BlueShirt's house on Saturday watching the fights. It was about 4 of his friends, I was the only girl. Which is usually my scene except one of his friends gets on my nerves. And BlueShirt and I had been kinda arguing all day.

So my girl calls and says she and the chicks are at a bar watching the fights and why don't I come on down. When I get there I see that some old guy friends are there. One is this super sweet type...lets call him Mr. Big T.

Now Big T had this ridiculously jealous girlfriend the entire time I've known him. I thought this was sad cause he is a very kind and respectful guy. Anyway, he and I fall easy into conversation and I find out that he and Ms. Jelly have broken up more than six months ago. And toward the end of the night he admits to me that he is real sorry I met BlueShirt, cause he has had a crush on me for close to five years.

I'm thinking holy shit, cause I've had a crush on him too. He is the perfect combo of super hot minus the arrogance and very responsible and sweet. He has no kids but has dated women who have. And I know unlike Mr BlueShirt he tends to be a little more open about his feelings.

So what do I do?

I'm sitting there thinking about how yummi this guy is and I've wanted to be with him for a really long time. I know that Big T would want something long term. He and I have a great time together and we are super compatible. I've only been dating BlueShirt for a year. He barely knows my boys...

I don't share my thoughts with Big T. I tell him how flattered I am, I get up and go home to BlueShirt.

I still got Big T on my mind, but why complicate an already complicated situation?

Cool story

I was at BlueShirt's house on Saturday watching the fights. It was about 4 of his friends, I was the only girl. Which is usually my scene except one of his friends gets on my nerves. And BlueShirt and I had been kinda arguing all day.

So my girl calls and says she and the chicks are at a bar watching the fights and why don't I come on down. When I get there I see that some old guy friends are there. One is this super sweet type...lets call him Mr. Big T.

Now Big T had this ridiculously jealous girlfriend the entire time I've known him. I thought this was sad cause he is a very kind and respectful guy. Anyway, he and I fall easy into conversation and I find out that he and Ms. Jelly have broken up more than six months ago. And toward the end of the night he admits to me that he is real sorry I met BlueShirt, cause he has had a crush on me for close to five years.

I'm thinking holy shit, cause I've had a crush on him too. He is the perfect combo of super hot minus the arrogance and very responsible and sweet. He has no kids but has dated women who have. And I know unlike Mr BlueShirt he tends to be a little more open about his feelings.

So what do I do?

I'm sitting there thinking about how yummi this guy is and I've wanted to be with him for a really long time. I know that Big T would want something long term. He and I have a great time together and we are super compatible. I've only been dating BlueShirt for a year. He barely knows my boys...

I don't share my thoughts with Big T. I tell him how flattered I am, I get up and go home to BlueShirt.

I still got Big T on my mind, but why complicate an already complicated situation?

Nobody cares

Top Bottom