Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my boy got str8 dissed by a little piggy

LOL@ CEO... Everybody knows that all bitches are stupid.

I know that no one likes to get rejected. But really, who would expect every girl/guy on the planet to date nearly every/anyone just because that person happens to be a decent person? Lotta beautiful women with their heads screwed on well that many quality men just aren't into. Doesn't say anything negative about either party, just says that their interests didn't align.

Being upset about such a thing is like being upset that a square peg just doesn't fit into a round hole. :whatever:

LOL@ CEO... Everybody knows that all bitches are stupid.

I know that no one likes to get rejected. But really, who would expect every girl/guy on the planet to date nearly every/anyone just because that person happens to be a decent person? Lotta beautiful women with their heads screwed on well that many quality men just aren't into. Doesn't say anything negative about either party, just says that their interests didn't align.

Being upset about such a thing is like being upset that a square peg just doesn't fit into a round hole. :whatever:

god you're like the queen downer

this thread is gay

so long story short, we some times chill with this kid "davey degs", who is about 8 years younger than us cause he's my boy's cousin (angelo). anyway, real good kid. so lastnight angelo and his boo go out to dinner with my other boy ricky and his boo and my other boy nick and his boo. apparently nick's boo has a younger sister (22, francesca) who is a little piece-a-ass. so they wanna set up francesca and davey degs, so they both come to dinner with everyone.

anyway (none of that shit i just typed really mattered), i find out today from ricky's boo (danielle) that francesca didn't really dig davey degs cause she "prefers a guy with swagger".

dumb bitch. that basically means "i want a guy who will treat me like shit, buy me things, and cockfuck me right and hard in the ass cause i deserve it and this is the only lovepain i know".

davey degs is a fucking real good kid. solid peeps.

(obviously, I'm gonna try to bang this chick now no doubt)

are you aand your friends minorities?
not racist ofr anything. just using words like Boo and davey degs strikes me as something minority cultures would say.

Top Bottom