Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mustang 5.0 is back robs

its the oem color. only offered in 96 and hatchback only. its a honda thing i suppose.

hin09.jpg

Nice stuff in there. Like that strut tower brace and CAI. Aftermarket fuel rail too?

Nice stuff in there. Like that strut tower brace and CAI. Aftermarket fuel rail too?

fuel rail, lines, regulator, injectors, intake manifold and the intake. I made that. oil catch can. thats an rsx aftermarket radiator. strut bar is a cool peice. titanium spoon bar. besides the engine thats pretty much it for the bay.

fuel rail, lines, regulator, injectors, intake manifold and the intake. I made that. oil catch can. thats an rsx aftermarket radiator. strut bar is a cool peice. titanium spoon bar. besides the engine thats pretty much it for the bay.

Wow! Bet that wasn't cheap. Your engine bay is much more interesting to look at than mine.

g35's have a place in my heart. my mom drives a 6 speed one.

winter tires in this pic. rolls around on toyo t1r's
979871f9.jpg

too slow for me though.

The only reason your car is quick is because there is NOTHING to it weight wise. Im not giving up my fully loaded leather seats, bose system, pop-up navi, and SEXY factor for a quick car. I never understood that, you need balance. I hate seeing kids with a rusted out 89' civic hatch back talking about "I run 9s"...great and you look like a broke piece of shit lol. I had some kid want to race my old 00' Nissan Sentra sr20de-t with his hatch back FOR SLIPS...Why would I WANT your car if I do beat you? lol

PS: Ill take you in the top end anyways, youll just get me off the line :)

The only reason your car is quick is because there is NOTHING to it weight wise. Im not giving up my fully loaded leather seats, bose system, pop-up navi, and SEXY factor for a quick car. I never understood that, you need balance. I hate seeing kids with a rusted out 89' civic hatch back talking about "I run 9s"...great and you look like a broke piece of shit lol. I had some kid want to race my old 00' Nissan Sentra sr20de-t with his hatch back FOR SLIPS...Why would I WANT your car if I do beat you? lol

PS: Ill take you in the top end anyways, youll just get me off the line :)

broseph my car is faster then a g35 from a 40 roll if im in 6th gear. Top end would be even worse. my car traps over 112 mph at the track. g35's are around 100. im at 88 by the 1/8th lol. it has a type r trans its gear to be quick. 6th gear tops out at 162mph at 9k rpms!! plus i make 30 more whp then a g35 and my car weighs 2180 lbs!

but this is a stupid argument. i love g35's but trust me they arent on my level. ive been driving her car since 2002 when she got it. i know what it has and ive raced my dad with him driving it. its a scary site. my car takes out ws6's and 03-04 cobras. obviously if they are modded to go faster then high 11's then i lose. but i take out plenty.

and its hardly a rusted out pos. everyone has their preferences and i totally respect that. your car has alot to offer and you listed its strenghts. bose system luxury ect. plenty of sportyness to keep one happy. but if we raced for pinks id be the one with more to lose. and i daily a 2004 acura tsx. plenty of luxury there. great gas mileage leather and navi.

l_e53ece761a5d02efdd928949d72214ce.jpg

hin092.jpg

i dont think TEIN wants rusted out pos's in their booth
l_f823995b9108a97caefa3aa974852359.jpg

As long as we're showing engine bays:

11ufcrl.jpg

Not that you can see anything.

Previous vehicle:

10icrqr.jpg

its the oem color. only offered in 96 and hatchback only. its a honda thing i suppose.

hin09.jpg

Isn't that engine backwards? I thought Honda didn't go to clockwise engines in the Civic 'til the 7th Gen 2001-2005?

Top Bottom