Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mustang 5.0 is back robs

cammed k20a(type r)
intake manifold, custom header, 3 inch straight pipe, injectors obviously. thats pretty much it and its good for 260whp dynapack or 230whp on a dyno dynamics (heart break dyno).

its in a 96 midori green hatch.

Sounds like a Pick3HomoMobile :rainbow:

Sounds like a Pick3HomoMobile :rainbow:

orly_owl.jpg

cammed k20a(type r)
intake manifold, custom header, 3 inch straight pipe, injectors obviously. thats pretty much it and its good for 260whp dynapack or 230whp on a dyno dynamics (heart break dyno).

its in a 96 midori green hatch.

You remind me how much fun it is to mod those little I'4's. You can get in there and do all sorts of things to them and get more speed, but still be able to really wring it out and enjoy it on the road, you know? Buying a car with a monster 6.2L V8 you pretty much cannot do anything to it w/o ending up with so much power you can never use it unless you run it at the track and are a very good driver. If you like to tinker to find your own power a new corvette is a bad choice.

Did you do the work yourself? My husband and I put a set of headers on a Madza 6s (with the Duratec 3.0) and dear God it was a fucking PITA.

You remind me how much fun it is to mod those little I'4's. You can get in there and do all sorts of things to them and get more speed, but still be able to really wring it out and enjoy it on the road, you know? Buying a car with a monster 6.2L V8 you pretty much cannot do anything to it w/o ending up with so much power you can never use it unless you run it at the track and are a very good driver. If you like to tinker to find your own power a new corvette is a bad choice.

Did you do the work yourself? My husband and I put a set of headers on a Madza 6s (with the Duratec 3.0) and dear God it was a fucking PITA.

yeah its a lot of fun. its built up from top to bottom so its a lot of fun in the corners. brakes and suspension is more fun then the speed. And a buddy of mine owns a pretty popular tuning shop in chicago and he lets me tinker on it there when they arent busy. last major thing i did to it was the cams. me and him were at it until like 2 am lol.

corvettes are fun. me and my dad test drove a new z06 not that long ago and took it out in the ozarks in arkansas. i gave it all it could handle. laying rubber into 3rd at 90mph is quite the experience.

heres a little video i made after the first time it was tuned with the cams
k20a ek 3-4 gear - Car Videos on StreetFire

40 to 100 about.

its the oem color. only offered in 96 and hatchback only. its a honda thing i suppose.

hin09.jpg

Engine bay is clean I will give you that much...it just looks like the jolly green giant took a dump after eating lots of his own broccoli, which happened to be your car.

Top Bottom