Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mustang 5.0 is back robs

Was it hard to make it fit?

nah man just isnt cheap. only have to cut out the shifter box, and move the rad mounts. changing the rail and fuel lines is a must because the rsx and 02+civic si's use returnless fuel systems. motor mounts obviously, different axles, custom header, exhaust. you have to buy a swap wiring harness also.

Didnt really feel like making a new thread for this but i bought a cbr 1000 today. purdy excited.

been there done that. had an 04 for a while. got rear ended/clipped by one of the guys in the group wobbled out of control into a box truck. broken collarbone and other minor injuries. after that had at least 1 friend or person i know die each year on a bike.

now i roll with an 08 sti. next step is running e85.

been there done that. had an 04 for a while. got rear ended/clipped by one of the guys in the group wobbled out of control into a box truck. broken collarbone and other minor injuries. after that had at least 1 friend or person i know die each year on a bike.

now i roll with an 08 sti. next step is running e85.

got an 08 with 3k on it. sorry about your losses. i am thinking after i build the head on my civic ill switch to e85. my buddy runs it in his 10 sec allmotor civic that he drives all the time.

got an 08 with 3k on it. sorry about your losses. i am thinking after i build the head on my civic ill switch to e85. my buddy runs it in his 10 sec allmotor civic that he drives all the time.

I was going to run meth but e85 is very abundant in my area and all I have to do is add a bosck 044 inline fuel pupm and possibly make a surge tank. but e85 is 105oct, burns way cooler and doesn't detonate so you can throw gobs of timing without knocking. you just use 30% more fuel. with the meth you raise your compression ratio and always run the risk of part of the meth kit failing and toasting your motor.

corn juice ftw!!!

Top Bottom