Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle wasting for a year, new training

Zeldiuj

I’ve spent the past year out of the gym due to various health problems and I’ve managed to muscle waste quite a bit since then.
The last time I didn’t pick a weight I was probably 14 or 15 years old and now I’m 27. so it sucked to have to take a year off from the gym grind.
I’m getting back into it now and my first few workouts have been very bad I don’t seem to have much motivation or strength to tap into.
What are some good workouts that I should start with after all that time off where I can stimulate some muscle memory

I’ve spent the past year out of the gym due to various health problems and I’ve managed to muscle waste quite a bit since then.
The last time I didn’t pick a weight I was probably 14 or 15 years old and now I’m 27. so it sucked to have to take a year off from the gym grind.
I’m getting back into it now and my first few workouts have been very bad I don’t seem to have much motivation or strength to tap into.
What are some good workouts that I should start with after all that time off where I can stimulate some muscle memory
i would start with squats and deads and bench, push more those 3 and you'll grow again

the first few weeks are gonna be sore that's normal

it usually takes about 4 months to come back if you are off for a year to be back where you were before

expect your strength to be way down that's normal don't overdo it

Top Bottom