Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motodog ..

too many variables line changes up till gate drops i was looking earlier and thought about it but didnt know if it would draw much attention (a lotta work 20 entries)

lieutenants we need to think about what we can do with this forum
I want to do it as a team
I've thought about getting the forum it's own sponsor
and doing some cross promotion with other boards not in direct competition with elite

in my 3 years here the place is running smooth on auto-pilot
which is a compliment to the rotation we have developed and the people who have stepped up to the plate
so to speak

we know the potential of the attractiveness of even mock gambling

Spartacus said:
lieutenants we need to think about what we can do with this forum
I want to do it as a team
I've thought about getting the forum it's own sponsor
and doing some cross promotion with other boards not in direct competition with elite

in my 3 years here the place is running smooth on auto-pilot
which is a compliment to the rotation we have developed and the people who have stepped up to the plate
so to speak

we know the potential of the attractiveness of even mock gambling
.. everyone here considers up the mod in here ..weather they wanna appoint u or not from higher up ..watever i can do to help just let me know .. im sure moto and slayer feel the same way

I don't want to be a mod and never have
I like it better this way
samoth and needto can handle the custodian chores when we have a foul-up and/or issue

back on topic
we have a window at the moment with the co-interest in the NHL and NBA post season
so the site activity level looks good and vibrant
time to showcase and get some new genes
but if we do this well enough I think we should share the receipts

this site is a hobby to me but many times and for a few stretches it's been real work keeping it going

lol@ custodian .. the bigger gamblers are bettin basketball .. small time on hockey .. especially since i can no longer bet hockey and slayer is low on k

We need a k pool to work from aside from our own k that we can gamble with thats why i have been reluctant to gamble big when hosting,
if there were some way the site would do this great (aint happening)if not a community pot so to speak for designated bookies.
you know as do i how fast k can be lost spart last NFL season for example by a bookie having a bad couple weeks, anyway just a thought

Top Bottom