Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motodog ..

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
are u going to put up the nba series bets? just sayin because spurs vs hornets & Orlando/detroit start 2morrow .. :artist:

Orl/det not posted yet but spurs/hornets is have you looked the spurs are -130 hornets even money

its up to u bro .. nba is yours .. if u dont wish to post them i will .. spart is not unbanned yet and slayer dont got the k to back it

Go ahead with det/orl i really shoulda let you do SA / NO although the series seems easier...lol go fer it

motodawg said:
Go ahead with det/orl i really shoulda let you do SA / NO although the series seems easier...lol go fer it
lol its cool bro .. if u gonna do the series ..ill let u do all of em .. i actually like bettin better then hosting anyways .. im a gambler at heart :heart: :heart:

it's all good I know what you mean when you book your at the mercy of the bettors and it's frustrating sometimes when you know who you would like to bet and everyone jumps on and wins........but somebody's got to do it and as long as my k holds out I'm good

i will put up the hockey series and u can do the bball series ..pretty much how we been doing things since sparts ban and slayers unfortuate slump

hockeys a more unpredictable sport imo.... spart will be back soon i think he's in the ukraine on vacation may b wrong but i hope wher ever he is he's havin fun

Top Bottom