Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL IS free tonight

I live in Arizona and there are no Cardinal fans. People only go to Cardinal games to see their team (if lucky enough to be on the schedule) come in and whoop their ass. Actually their may be 5000 Cardinal fans, but that is about it. If you go to a Packer game or Steeler game at Sun Devil stadium you will 40 to 50 thousand Packer or Steeler fans filling the seats.... it must be depressing as hell to play for the Cardinals.

The_Eviscerator said:
I live in Arizona and there are no Cardinal fans. People only go to Cardinal games to see their team (if lucky enough to be on the schedule) come in and whoop their ass. Actually their may be 5000 Cardinal fans, but that is about it. If you go to a Packer game or Steeler game at Sun Devil stadium you will 40 to 50 thousand Packer or Steeler fans filling the seats.... it must be depressing as hell to play for the Cardinals.

*note to self* Take visiting team AND the points at Cardinal home games.

The_Eviscerator said:

This is tru- most people at the games are fans of the other team...

That being said, you do see a couple weird cardinal diehards who have thier car painted like a giant cardinal or something... you just say to your self "WTF kind of meds is that guy on?!?"

Becoming said:

This is tru- most people at the games are fans of the other team...

That being said, you do see a couple weird cardinal diehards who have thier car painted like a giant cardinal or something... you just say to your self "WTF kind of meds is that guy on?!?"

He is probably the bastard child of Bill Bidwell.

Top Bottom