Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster - back on the grind log

Hang in there brother. Seems like everyone is sick right now. In my circle, we have one down with covid, another down with strep throat, and a few sick at work. Just that time of year I guess.

Friday
Puked again after taking meds and only eating half my breakfast. I'll drop the one I think was doing it. I vomed like 1 minute later. Then off to the gym I go @powerhouse Gym. Cos I'd been so poorly I took my sweet time (like hours)
Close Grip Bench Press
to 192.5kg/423.5lbs x 2 x 1 reps. If I'd have been 100% I'd have aimed for 3-4 singles

Mid-Iso Row
to 80kg x 8 reps. Too long chilling as I wanted to go to 120kg and zero need to push my recovery

New 60mm Handle
New, chromed and slick so just a tester session. Needed to chalk my fingertips more
to 85kg x 1 reps @

Friday
Puked again after taking meds and only eating half my breakfast. I'll drop the one I think was doing it. I vomed like 1 minute later. Then off to the gym I go @powerhouse Gym. Cos I'd been so poorly I took my sweet time (like hours)
Close Grip Bench Press
to 192.5kg/423.5lbs x 2 x 1 reps. If I'd have been 100% I'd have aimed for 3-4 singles

Mid-Iso Row
to 80kg x 8 reps. Too long chilling as I wanted to go to 120kg and zero need to push my recovery

New 60mm Handle
New, chromed and slick so just a tester session. Needed to chalk my fingertips more
to 85kg x 1 reps @
you're the KING mobster real dedication

Top Bottom