Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Deadlift

250x5
280x5
325x16
265x10
225x10x3

About to puke, these leg workouts always bring me to the verge of puking, its just so many damn reps. Very impressed with my performance, my body is adapting to the high reps. I am almost worried the weight is too light.

Hopefully my CNS will be straight for my bench day tommorow. Any input on that? Bench is my toughest day, it will only be my second workout of the week so hopefully all is well.

It's hard to say really. My guess is you'll do alright on your top bench set.

I myself ended up totally changing the rep scheme on my squat day today cuz I just could not motivate myself to do a max rep set of squats. So technically I'm not doing 5-3-1 anymore.;)

It's hard to say really. My guess is you'll do alright on your top bench set.

I myself ended up totally changing the rep scheme on my squat day today cuz I just could not motivate myself to do a max rep set of squats. So technically I'm not doing 5-3-1 anymore.;)

O dude, you gotta rep max the squats those are the best. I do agree you need some motivation and desire to "move north of vag" to do them right.

O dude, you gotta rep max the squats those are the best. I do agree you need some motivation and desire to "move north of vag" to do them right.

yeah ghetto is always telling people to stick to routines and bulk up, and here he goes quitting:o

Bench Day

3x185
3x210
8x235

A little pissed with these, it is an improvement from my last bench day but not an improvement from my last mesocycle where I got 8x240. Hopefully I really peak next week.

On a side note I am moving my bench day one day forward so it is the first day of the week, I need to be atr my best for bench day. I can grind out deadlift and squat so I don't mind have those later in the week than bench.

BW was 200 in the gym. I'm liking that.

BTW keep in mind that I am doing other stuff besides my main lifts, its that I only post my main lift becuase I feel like my assistance is too inconsistent to keep logging.

Top Bottom