Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson

Tyson is an amazing boxer.....PERIOD...no one can deny the power of his punch. Whatever you feel of him as a person, etc....doesn't matter....as a boxer...NO ONE has a better punch....NO ONE...

Tyson is raw, hardcore, real when boxing. I met him TWICE in las vegas and he is a cool guy, both times we talked about legal and illegal pets in California and Vegas. Did you know it's legal to buy monkeys and hedgehogs in Vegas but it's illegal to eat them, and in California it's legal to eat them but it's illegal to buy them? Anyways, He owns a few white tigers and a koala bear, he was telling me that he is considering getting a fucking bear. I told him to set up a giant Reef aquarium, but he already has one 15,000 gallons in his den. Anyways he's a good guy.

peace :fro:

My family and I are big fight fans for my 18th birthday my dad took me to Tyson fight Pinklon Thomas.6th round k.o. good fight.Got to eat lunch with Sugar Ray Lenoard.Were friends with Berry thompkins so we get to hang out with alotof fight people.Tyson is the hardest body puncher I have ever seen.But at 35 his skills are slipping he is not nearly the fighter he once was.And beleive me I know boxing.I use to love Mike But now I have no respect for him what so ever he can still draw A crowd May be able to win A championship but Any fightewr with A good solid jab and chin will beat him.The guys a thug.

Top Bottom