Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid June Bookie Chat Thread!

swole said:
I'm upset for everyone who actively participates in the bookie forum. I mean shit, this place was one of the main reasons a lot of people were plat. GS has no fucking idea what this place means to us, how much potential it has, and now he went and shit all over it...and us. I have no idea what his problem is, all I know is I feel like we've been punished for blowing up this forum into one of the most well run and FUN places on EF...all without a dedicated mod. I absolutely refuse to pay for plat until we see changes in this forum. As a matter of fact, I think some people here should be rewarded with all the hard work that was put into this specific forum. A good thing has been ruined.
I think we'll be alright. he's devalued karma so that's it's only use is as a currency here.
I suspect soon there will be some fine tuning to the changes so hold onto your banks and wait it out. bet conservative and hang in there. you can see I sliced the max on brazil/croatia because I can't weather the wrong end of a pile on

You guys are good bros. I have a terrible attitude about the changes. I purchased my plat under a certain set of rules. Now those rules have been changed...I'm not the one that violated the agreement. And it pisses me off.

jnuts said:
Haven't been around much - work has been killing me.

I'm back to all in on Swole's going out party.
Err...did you read the new karma rules before placing that bet? Might be the last one you make until your plat renews...

Cynical Simian said:
Err...did you read the new karma rules before placing that bet? Might be the last one you make until your plat renews...

Meh, I don't really give a shit about me being broke with Karma. Go large or go home.

swole said:
I've noticed you have been eager to step up to the plate and respect the fact that you waited until the regulars slowed down to do it. Now that I'm done for quite some time feel free to host MLB and NBA daily. Work with 4everhung on the events. If I go plat again I'll be sure to work around all three of you on events.

Best of luck bro, I'll be very active in this forum still, placing bets whenever events are up. Drop me a PM anytime.

Will do.

eat big said:

Even though I'm plat again it's still your show. I might throw in an event from time to time, but the major stuff is yours until the bookie upgrades have been completed or if you need help setting up the daily slate. If ever you don't or can't host events, drop me a PM.

eat big said:
yeah as far as I'm concerned you don't have to get "permission"
you've done fine in the past
and ayone who frequents this forum knows if you're out of line or screw up
you get the mob treatment
until the next day
and then everyone has to look at the horses all over again

Top Bottom