Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid June Bookie Chat Thread!

redguru said:
K hits cost you the % amount of your k power. I can't host any more events if I can't make back my losses.
I'll do it till I'm gone.

Not much to bet on today...

Of course it has nothing to do with George's changes...

thebigbabboon said:
Not much to bet on today...

Of course it has nothing to do with George's changes...
I'll get cranked up again. I wasn't aware of swole's protest and just got the world cup up. I'll get the NBA up,but MLB might be taking a break this evening.

4everhung said:
I'll get cranked up again. I wasn't aware of swole's protest and just got the world cup up. I'll get the NBA up,but MLB might be taking a break this evening.

I usually just wager on MLB...however, I will venture out in the spirit of things. I hate these fuggin changes...

harmonica said:
I wonder what changes they have in store for the bookie forum.
There won't be much of a bookie forum for them to change.

No complaints about swole's protest here. I wasn't planning to do much betting until seeing admin's response to the protests and widespread non-renewal/cancellation threats.

I'm upset for everyone who actively participates in the bookie forum. I mean shit, this place was one of the main reasons a lot of people were plat. GS has no fucking idea what this place means to us, how much potential it has, and now he went and shit all over it...and us. I have no idea what his problem is, all I know is I feel like we've been punished for blowing up this forum into one of the most well run and FUN places on EF...all without a dedicated mod. I absolutely refuse to pay for plat until we see changes in this forum. As a matter of fact, I think some people here should be rewarded with all the hard work that was put into this specific forum. A good thing has been ruined.

4everhung said:

I can and want to help. I've stayed aside as swole has handled it. I would like to have a large role in the bookie forum if that's okay with you.

eat big said:
I can and want to help. I've stayed aside as swole has handled it. I would like to have a large role in the bookie forum if that's okay with you.

I've noticed you have been eager to step up to the plate and respect the fact that you waited until the regulars slowed down to do it. Now that I'm done for quite some time feel free to host MLB and NBA daily. Work with 4everhung on the events. If I go plat again I'll be sure to work around all three of you on events.

Best of luck bro, I'll be very active in this forum still, placing bets whenever events are up. Drop me a PM anytime.

Top Bottom