Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mid cycle gyno nipple symptom need advice please

tziaitzoou

i was start a cycle and im a at the end of 2nd week
1-10 test e 500mg(testovirone) 2x250mg ew
1-4 dianabol (danabol ds) 40mg ed
1-10 proviron 100mg ed
1-12 arimidex 0.5mg e3d
4-12 hcg pregnyl 250iu e4d
12-16 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
12-16 clomid 100/50/50/25
i was start arimidex from the biggining e3d 0.50mg but like im righting .. the problem is that i found symptoms of gyno at my left nipple before 3 days
i dose up arimidex 1mg ed till today and nolvadex 40mg ed im 3rd day now and waiting what will happent

1st its good to stop the dianabol or do 20mg ed?
2nd stop the testovirone or go like i planning all the cycle ?
i m going to buy letrozole (femara))and thinking to use it... but how ?its good with arimidex ed till dissapear the symptom?? or stop the arimidex and going on with letrozole ???in how many days its normal to see result to my problem?
thanx a lot im waiting your replies

My initial instinct would be to think that it is in your head after just three days. I have never had a problem, but I understand that some are ultra gyno-prone. Best of luck.

drop the dbol if you are really worried..

id drop it and just run a lower dose next time

have you ever ran dbol before?

what are your stats/ history?

What cycle is this bro?? I got same symptoms from dbol around week 2 and it was all in my head .. I would feel for that lump all day .. Anyways ur taking the right precautions and I agree with Judo to just drop the dbol completely .. it's not worth it ..

thenks guys
i was take femara and the lump dissapear drop the 40mg dianabol dose and im keep going with only test e for the next 10 or 12 weeks so my cycle is like below
3-12 testoviron 500mg (split 2x250) e/w
3-12 proviron 100mg e/d
3-12 arimidex eod 1mg
4-stop 4 days befor finish 12th week pregnyl 2x250iu e/w
14-16 nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20
14-16 clomid 50/50/25/25

im thinking to start again 5th -7 week.. dianabol ..something like 20mg or just take creatine?

dont add the dbol back in.. you wont need it at all by week 7 because you will have a crazy high amount of test in you.. and you risk having all sorts of problems.

dont add the dbol back in.. you wont need it at all by week 7 because you will have a crazy high amount of test in you.. and you risk having all sorts of problems.

ok man thanx i will add creatine...i drop dianabol ..is it good stop the femara (letrozole) now and take only arimidex eod ?

Top Bottom