Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Jordan ...heading to divorce court !

She probably wants the kids because he was never around for them and even when he retired, he was always playing some golf event or something. The guy would rather sit at a blackjack table then be with his kids. My guess is she with get whatever she wants and if she doesn't, she will write a book that will bring the real Michael jordon to the tabel.

the news is saying that she had him followed by a private eye. i guess Mike was creeping. He will definitely pay now !

Damn, Mike. You muff'd up.

actually....i hope she gets enough to support herself and the children. and i am sure that won't be a problem.

he definately cheats on her. live in raliegh, nc and they have the jimmy v golf classic here every year. a few years ago when he was here he left the club with a friends's friend. saw them together with my owns eyes being a little "friendly" before they left. don't know details but i know it wasn't rated g. it is amazing what i have seen girls do with the celebrities during that time of year around here. pretty crazy! anyway, it looks like his lifestyle finally caught up with him.

i gotta buy me a plane ticket to Chicago. i understand there is a very lonley woman there, who is about to come in to some major cash soon....hehehe

Dear Mrs. juanita jordan,

i understand your pain. i am willing to help you work through this rough time. as a matter of fact, i think i love you. so let's just cut the formality and make this union between you and me, a reality. you are my destiny. my reason for living. and this does not have anything to do with the $100mil + you are about to receive from that low life Mike Jordan. hehehe

2ez2brich

Top Bottom