Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Jordan ...heading to divorce court !

I like mike but lets look at him overall

The gambles like nobodies business--
Hits the club scene--
still thinks hes 23 again and promised his wife he was retired for good.--Didn't happen---
Golfs anytime he gets a chance--

So my question is when is this guy being a father--
How much time does he spend with his wife and kids---Sure the money must be unable but father of the year "i doubt it"

He was a great ball player --no doubt about it--but to be great,one either has to be single with nothing holding them back or have someone on there side to let him do what he has to do to be great.. Which it looks like she was that person. Should she get half??? Why not---the guy is a money machine anyways---He should give it to her---stay single for the rest of his life and move on.

FUCK JUANITA, greedy bitch. HALF his ASSETS???!!!! Like she had shit to do with all the money he's made.

She'll probably get it, though. Aint that a bitch.

If its a quick settlement, chances are she's got evidence about him nailing some groupie ho and he doesn't want it to get out. A Man, his Dick, and his money----how many times does pleasing one lead to losing the other....???!!!

FreakMonster said:

No, just because you get a prenup doesn't automatically mean that the marriage won't make it. It is just a precaution for rich people. I know if I had a shit load of money you better be damn sure I would make her sign a prenup.

The person you marry today will most likely not be the same person 10-20 yrs from now. Everything may be nice and rosy when you first get married but when your rich and you have to get a divorce you better be damn sure the wife will always be taking the husband to the cleaners.

I see your point. And I agree. It's just sort of sad if you look at in a romantic point.

Wombat said:
I like mike but lets look at him overall

The gambles like nobodies business--
Hits the club scene--
still thinks hes 23 again and promised his wife he was retired for good.--Didn't happen---
Golfs anytime he gets a chance--

So my question is when is this guy being a father--
How much time does he spend with his wife and kids---Sure the money must be unable but father of the year "i doubt it"

He was a great ball player --no doubt about it--but to be great,one either has to be single with nothing holding them back or have someone on there side to let him do what he has to do to be great.. Which it looks like she was that person. Should she get half??? Why not---the guy is a money machine anyways---He should give it to her---stay single for the rest of his life and move on.

I have to say, this post alone makes me believe you are a good father/husband or potential father husband.

I don't think she deserves half, necessarily...but she deserves enough to support her and her children in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed.

That you recognize it TAKES TWO to raise a family, even if you are rich, is refreshing.

HamHock said:
FUCK JUANITA, greedy bitch. HALF his ASSETS???!!!! Like she had shit to do with all the money he's made.

She'll probably get it, though. Aint that a bitch.

If its a quick settlement, chances are she's got evidence about him nailing some groupie ho and he doesn't want it to get out. A Man, his Dick, and his money----how many times does pleasing one lead to losing the other....???!!!

Nice avatar.

Wait til you age a bit, have your own kids...and you are rich and famous...you might change your mind.

I would never want to be a rich man's wife...think of what you put up with...you always have to be 'on', always have to be perfect...always have to be willing to entertain and do and say the right, publicly acceptable thing. Her life is in the spotlight...and she paid with her privacy.

That's worth something, isn't it?

strongchick said:
Her life is in the spotlight...and she paid with her privacy.

She was never in the spotlight. 99.9% of basketball fans didn't even know her name until today.

I've seen her on TV a total of two times. First retirement, second retirement.

She lived like a queen. She was never in tabloids or on the news.

If Bill Gates sold Microsoft does he still deserve to make money from it?

PsychoSkitz said:

She was never in the spotlight. 99.9% of basketball fans didn't even know her name until today.

But in Chicago, she was always on.

I've seen her on TV a total of two times. First retirement, second retirement.

She lived like a queen. She was never in tabloids or on the news.

To her credit, she made sure she never did anythiing controversial to warrant the spotlight...no drunk driving, carousing, gossiping, etc. You get the idea.

If Bill Gates sold Microsoft does he still deserve to make money from it?

If Jordan decides to give her a lump sum, great...but what about the kids?

OH NO!!!

OH NO!!!! They just saw Michael Jordan playing golf with O.J. SIMPSON!!!!

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! OJ was helping him work with his SLICE!

Its the principle of the matter. She wants HALF the assets PLUS the KIDS and the primary residence----she'll also get spousal maintenance, child support ect. In essence she is stating that her role in accumulating the marital assets was greater than his. All that bitch did was latch on to a man who was already rich when she married him.

It isn't like those assets are necessarily going to his kids, hell, her next husband will make out better than those kids from this settlement. Shit like this is what makes divorce so prevelant now, its makes good business sense for hoochies to leech on to a brotha getting paid, plop out a few kids, and then file for divorce a few years later. Its kinda like extensive prostitution to me.

Top Bottom