Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Jordan ...heading to divorce court !

2EZ2BRICH

his wife is asking for half of everything, plus their 25k square foot home and custody of the kids.

she's about to get paid ! Good Luck Mike !

Good Riddens!
Good for Mike, he doesnt need that, she doesnt either, whatever makes them happier.

Permanent custody of their kids?

No way.

That's extreme if you ask me.

She shouldn't get half of anything. Give her half of his 1998 Bulls contract and that's all. She doesn't need to continue living a celebrity lifestyle now that she isn't married to a celebrity.

Shes a dog anyways. He could do much better.

I wonder if he had her sign a prenup? They got married in 1989, so he was already rich and famous by then.

I hope he did. She deserves $15M and that's all. If she can't live on that, too bad.

She plans on him supporting her for good. She's asking too much. And permanent custody is going way too far. I don't think that will fly with him.

you better believe she will go for Alimony, child support and what ever her lawyers can dig up. i think Mike, is worth about $300 - $400 mil...could be wrong, but he better realize that it's cheaper to keep her...hehehe

I wonder about the prenup too. I mean, he didn't know how huge he would be or how much he would be worth. Unless he just had the good foresight to get one.

With prenups, I mean, yeah it is a good idea to get one sometimes. But then at the same time, isn't that just going ahead and deciding that there is a really good chance that you and the person you marry probably won't make it? Sad, I think.

PHATchik said:
I wonder about the prenup too. I mean, he didn't know how huge he would be or how much he would be worth. Unless he just had the good foresight to get one.

With prenups, I mean, yeah it is a good idea to get one sometimes. But then at the same time, isn't that just going ahead and deciding that there is a really good chance that you and the person you marry probably won't make it? Sad, I think.

No, just because you get a prenup doesn't automatically mean that the marriage won't make it. It is just a precaution for rich people. I know if I had a shit load of money you better be damn sure I would make her sign a prenup.

The person you marry today will most likely not be the same person 10-20 yrs from now. Everything may be nice and rosy when you first get married but when your rich and you have to get a divorce you better be damn sure the wife will always be taking the husband to the cleaners.

Top Bottom