Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial Artists...how do u train??

My biggest problem seems to be scheduling work, weight-lifting, and martial arts...

My goal is to lift 3-4 days each week; train in martial arts 3-4 days each week; work 5-6 days each week ;)

I train in Ninjutsu, and we have a fair amount of exercise/calisthenics, pushups, etc. We have 1-hour classes and I attend 3 days a week with about 3-4 extra days each month. I want to add in my own home training (especially of weapons).

For cardio, I ride my bike regularly (about 3-5 miles each day) for errands, trips to the gym, etc. I want to start jogging or better yet, sprinting, but I swear I dont have any more time. Cardio is the key! I should also add in a stretching routine beyond my classes because I sit at a desk all day (and stretching is good for MA as well as w8 lifting...)

My weight routine is usually 1 body part per day (3-4 days per week), usually in the morning. I should up this to 2 body parts or at least add in 30 minutes of cardio, abs, or stretching...

Does anyone have tips on coordinating various training schecules? What compliments what?

Top Bottom