Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial Artists...how do u train??

Oh, by the way. Just thought you'd find this funny. muscletechsux has pm'd me twice, simply saying this...

1 "I raped your mom"

After this one, I simply sent him my career stats, and asked him to be more polite to people he did not know. Then...

2 "fucking steroid user"

I wish this guy would just leave

"I agree, and if no one else did it, I wouldn't either. But, if you ever plan on fighting professionally, go talk with the other fighters, and you may change your mind. Personally, I've put in 20 years of hardwork, so my confidence comes directly from pride".

Thaibox,
You are right, I may have to make a very serious decision. I definitely have the drive to compete, but at the same time I know that unless I start taking gear my chances of success are severly limited. I take a lot of pride in being a "technical" fighter, but MMA fighters have not only become extremely skilled and technical themselves, virtually all of them juice. I find this extremely disheartening, but I also understand that it is the nature of the beast. Don't get me wrong Thaibox, I understand the dilemma that you faced. Personally, I just haven't figured out what's more important to me; being a fighter or being drug free. I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there. For now I'm going to keep training hard and become as good as I can be with the God given gifts that were bestowed upon me.

Thats very respectable K-CC. I know many excellent fighters with the same moral standpoint, some professional. Its not a requirement in this game, just a common tool used by many. That in no way means that that tool can't be overcome by pure heart(which can be much more powerful).

But, it becomes frustrating when you can't choke a guy out because his traps are up to his ears:)

I wrestle and do MMA, and I was in the same situation, 6'2 about 200 pds, after 6 years of lifting. I did one very light cycle and am up to 220 now, ripped as hell. I'll probably do one more to get up to about 240 and that will be it. I found when I came off I actually trained more intensly. Its all in your head. If you were tough before cycling you will still be tough afterwards, unless you turn into a bitch. I know that sounds like nonsense, but thats how it has worked with me and some friends of mine. Some of them turned into bitches after cycling and quit working out/wrestling, while others have excelled and placed very well at nationals after being clean for 6 months. Its all in your head! I do respect your point of view, and I think it is valid for people that are naturally muscular or don't plan on going pro. But I am tall and skinny and want to go pro after college so for me the choice was easy.

Thaibox said:
Oh, by the way. Just thought you'd find this funny. muscletechsux has pm'd me twice, simply saying this...

1 "I raped your mom"

After this one, I simply sent him my career stats, and asked him to be more polite to people he did not know. Then...

2 "fucking steroid user"

I wish this guy would just leave
stop making up bullshit vietbox, u have lost all my respect as well as the respect of everyone on this board. If you keep it up you will most likely get banned.

damn..i wish i was taller.. about 5-6...

i was about 190-200 pounds wresling and playin football...

i cut down to 164 for the last tourney and going to 159 for the next one.. its a new game./. .i cant be carrying extra weight.. i used to be competing with boys now im fighting with men.

when i i reach a piont ware i consider it impossible to get stronger..i will mostlikley consider juicing.. and this isnt gonna happen probbaly for at least 5 years...until then im gonna keep busting my ass...

rgosit said:
damn..i wish i was taller.. about 5-6...

i was about 190-200 pounds wresling and playin football...

i cut down to 164 for the last tourney and going to 159 for the next one.. its a new game./. .i cant be carrying extra weight.. i used to be competing with boys now im fighting with men.

when i i reach a piont ware i consider it impossible to get stronger..i will mostlikley consider juicing.. and this isnt gonna happen probbaly for at least 5 years...until then im gonna keep busting my ass...

Good attitude about it bro. You've got a lot of natural growth left in you.

Also, 5'6" is great. Yeah, at 6'2" I'll have a reach advantage over you, and other advantages. However, if you're a fast shooter, and you get strong as hell, it will become your game. Anyway, if you're fighting in weight classes, the tall guys will be skinny at your weight. Height has its advantages if you know how to play them, and shorter guys have just as many advantages, use them and you'll be sick.

Top Bottom