Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Makeup to Workout?

vachelle72

This is a phenomenon I just do not understand. I go to the gym right after work , so needless to say I am in my work clothes and full makeup.

Though it only takes about 2 minutes to do , I have noticed that a large percentage of women do not take the time to remove their make up.

What is the purpose of this ? Do they do this because they want to look good while they sweat , which they don't. Most of the time the makeup is smeared all over their face , and their pores are clog from the combination of both!

I feel gross , if I do not wash my face before hitting the floor for my workout.

For me, I go to the gym right after work, and do not remove the little make-up I wear (lipstick and eyeliner) before working out. And I don't have a reason for this, I could careless how I look in the gym.

Miss24k said:
For me, I go to the gym right after work, and do not remove the little make-up I wear (lipstick and eyeliner) before working out. And I don't have a reason for this, I could careless how I look in the gym.
^^^

Ditto :)
I have eyemakeup on if anything (no lipstick for me) but I do not wash it off.

Oh and if my face was smeared with makeup from sweat :lmao: I would totally walk around like nothing was wrong ... :verygood:

Thanks for the idea Vach:) :idea:

I never bothered to remove my makeup either. I never wore that much anywho so it never smeared all over anyway.

Hello ladies. I also always wonder why women work out with foundation, blush, lipstick, etc. I can understand not removing makeup if you are wearing a very small amount, but some women have it caked on. I have to remove any makeup before I workout, otherwise I feel gross.

I can see a little bit of makeup , but these ladies are full blown , foundation , blush , fully done eyes and so forth. Maybe it's an LA thing :)

vachelle72 said:
I can see a little bit of makeup , but these ladies are full blown , foundation , blush , fully done eyes and so forth. Maybe it's an LA thing :)

:lmao:

Only time I've got full blown make-up (aka war paint) on is competition time. I hate the feeling of having a mask on my face.

I actually bring mine in with me. Reapplying eyeliner while on the eliptical is quite a sight. heh

In the mornings...i roll out of bed and right into the gym...so I'm not a site to see.

At night...i roll in right from work and get biz done and roll out. You're right, it is only 2 minutes...but that's 2 minutes longer I'd have to be in there. :worried:

my eyeliner and macara stays on.. all i wear.. but both r water proof

I don't wear much makeup anyway and non to the gym. Hell I'm not there to please or impress anyone. LOL But if I did have a little on when I get there I leave it no biggie it's not like it's caked on. But as I said I rarely wear any mainly for going out and such so I haven't really needed to deal with it much.

Top Bottom