Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Makeup to Workout?

I usually dont go out of the house without it - HOWEVER - I also don't wear the Pam Anderson cake makeup, either. Bare Minerals, actually.

I have a client who comes in to tan after she works out. She really does herself up, I mean, hair all done and TONS of makeup. She always asks to take her makeup off before she tans, and of course, I say sure. I have had to ask her in the past to clean up her mess. She splatters that shyt EVERYWHERE!

I have to wear mascara since I am so fair that my eyelashes just blend in to my face lol...if anything I wear that or what ever is left over from the day...but I hate makeup and sweat..or I should say my skin hates it

Bare minerals is some good ish. I think it actually makes your made face look better after you've sweated or swam in it, hell take a shower in it. I'm a big fan of mineral make up. Total different animal than the war paint that I think Vachelle is talking about.

Necia

vachelle72 said:
This is a phenomenon I just do not understand. I go to the gym right after work , so needless to say I am in my work clothes and full makeup.

Though it only takes about 2 minutes to do , I have noticed that a large percentage of women do not take the time to remove their make up.

What is the purpose of this ? Do they do this because they want to look good while they sweat , which they don't. Most of the time the makeup is smeared all over their face , and their pores are clog from the combination of both!

I feel gross , if I do not wash my face before hitting the floor for my workout.

Yeah! I know! its a icky mess I remove mine also before working out!

RADAR

RADAR said:
Yeah! I know! its a icky mess I remove mine also before working out!

RADAR

lol, i saw radar and i had to check out this thread..... girls you look great with or withour makeup.
if your looking for a guy workout with your face on, if not who cares.
most of the guys are looking at your legs, ass, stomach and chest first, lol. sorry.

I don't wear make-up in the morning for am cardio, but in the evening I have on eyeshadow, maybe mascara, and lip stuff.

Gymgurl - I have eyelashes like yours & sometimes I get them dyed......doesn't give the length of mascara, but at least you can see them!

i dont wear alot of make-up....mainly cover up on blemishes. But honestly ,,, i feel insecure if i don't hide them a little. I ve always had less than perfect skin. It makes me feel better about myself...don't care about others opinions. Im the one lookin back at myself in the mirror lol!

believeNme said:
i dont wear alot of make-up....mainly cover up on blemishes. But honestly ,,, i feel insecure if i don't hide them a little. I ve always had less than perfect skin. It makes me feel better about myself...don't care about others opinions. Im the one lookin back at myself in the mirror lol!
Hopefully without a cigarette hanging from your lip... :rose:

Top Bottom