Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Makeup to Workout?

That's it!! From now on I'm wearing full competition makeup to workout!!

believeNme said:
that was kinda mean =(

believeNme said:
i dont wear alot of make-up....mainly cover up on blemishes. But honestly ,,, i feel insecure if i don't hide them a little. I ve always had less than perfect skin. It makes me feel better about myself...
Listen honey, the last thing I am in any way is mean. You want to feel better about yourself by covering up blemishes...that is fine, I can relate. But when looking back at yourself in the mirror with a nasty cancer stick hanging from your mouth, that is hardly appealing or attractive, esp to someone who takes pride in her appearance.

These two statements were taken from your posts from this thread...

“I need another reason other than the obvious ones to motivate me to stop!”

"It may be vain...but the main reminder of why to stop is simply leathery skin and wrinkles..."

Sometimes you need someone to remove the sugar coating, esp. when she's only trying to help you realize you've picked up a nasty habit and you need to kick it.

*Bunny* said:
Listen honey, the last thing I am in any way is mean.

Sometimes you need someone to remove the sugar coating, esp. when she's only trying to help you realize you've picked up a nasty habit and you need to kick it.
^^Very true.

Believenme, bunny might have hit a bit close to home therefore your feeling the need to be defensive? Trust me, everyone in here is as genuine as they come. We all take health and fitness very seriously so when you come in here asking for advice and such....that's exactly what you can expect to get. :)

And fyi....Bunny is one of the sweetest, soft spoken, genuine gals on this site. I actually giggled and the thought of her being mean. I can't even picture it.

sorry... obviously i don't know you all that well. I was defensive because i ALREADY want to quit, thats why i need motivation. I already see it as nasty. It just felt like a slam instead of encouragement. anyways =) c'est la vie.

believeNme said:
sorry... obviously i don't know you all that well. I was defensive because i ALREADY want to quit, thats why i need motivation. I already see it as nasty. It just felt like a slam instead of encouragement. anyways =) c'est la vie.

Never quit.
You may fall on your face from time to time (we all do) and you just need to acknowledge it. "Hey self, we messed here and what are we going to do to try and get out of this hole?"

Some days are harder than others and just never feel like you want to quit - take a day to regroup - take a week - just never feel that you can't start over 7 days for everyday of the week.

Failing is not trying - failing is not meeting your expectations.

habitualhealth said:
^^Very true.

Believenme, bunny might have hit a bit close to home therefore your feeling the need to be defensive? Trust me, everyone in here is as genuine as they come. We all take health and fitness very seriously so when you come in here asking for advice and such....that's exactly what you can expect to get. :)

And fyi....Bunny is one of the sweetest, soft spoken, genuine gals on this site. I actually giggled and the thought of her being mean. I can't even picture it.
My 12 gauge will take your bowstaff anyday :)

Thanks HH. Where you been hiding? I have a feeling I'm the one hiding in the women's forum eh? :verygood:

Last edited:
Top Bottom