Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MADBOMBER....IN REGARDS TO YOUR EAGLES

• Thread starter Thread starter KAYNE
  • Start date Start date
simple.. donovan mcnabb in the pocket is merely average... he did not run like he can... he is obsessed with this "image" he wants... he wants NOT to be a running qb...

play calling was bad, don was on a roll and then all the sudden you rope him in and play run and punt football... defense was very sub-par... not enough pressure on mcnair.. the eagles are a different team when they blitz... and when al harris is in there.. i gotta find my thread from last year about him.. he kills me.

plus, the titans did their thing.. mcnair was on... eddie didnt do much but he looked healthy and thats good for them.

if kirkland doesnt speed up, he needs to watch from the side... he was slow.... eddie killed him 2 times today.

Mcnabb did not scramble once from what i saw. Fox cut from the Eagles game with 3:00 minutes left to show the Packers/Falcons.

The eagles offense looked amazing at times yet that bullcrap of running the ball has to stop. West Coast offense is about short passes especially dump passes. Now i think of a running play and dump pass as the same thing. They both will kill time yet a dump pass or screen is way more effective. Even though they stop you for a loss the clock is still running. If you can't get off a screen or dump pass (which Mcnabb has trouble with) or you can't catch a dump pass then you have no right playing in the NFL.

Top Bottom