Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest you ran a harsh oral

How long have you run a harsh oral

• 1-2 weeks

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2-4 weeks

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • 4-6 weeks

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • 6-8 weeks

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • 8-10 weeks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • 10-12 weeks

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 12-14 weeks

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 14-16 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 16-18 weeks

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 18-20 weeks

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 20 weeks + (please specify length)

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
wow! since this was posted i have ran 2 cycles of Dbol close to 6 months each, Gained 25lbs and kept 22 of it, again i used an old school approach.I got bloodwork done and lipids & cholorestrol were the two main concerns, however i had to go back 4 months later for another checkup and everything was back to normal.

Old post, active thread :D

RADAR, can you give us specific details on how you did it?

I would love to know more about your doses, ancillaries and PCT.

P P P L L L E E E A A A S S S E E E :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks a ton !!!!!!

Ran adrol for almost 4 months, just make sure to get bloods done often, and use proper liver/kidney aids

I did 4
Months of Winstrol 50mgs/day

Ran need2guard,massive amounts of fish oil, liv 52, cytosports veggie greens, phyto berry and lots of cardio and water. Deadlifted 455 at 183 lbs.
since then I've ages a few years, grown smarter and realizes (a) that long on an oral isn't wise, (b) 1 rep maxing on Winstrol is asking for ligament tendon and joint tears and damage. I was lucky as bloodwork came back healthy ( minus low ass testosterone) and I had no injuries. Playing sports all my life has definitely helped my tendons stay strong. Lucky I didn't pull a Michael Johnson .

I know toxicity of orals and recommended cycle lengths get over exaggerated from people that claim you will need a liver transplant and all that nonsense. Using proper supports (N2guard and TUDCA) while on orals goes a long way.

I still couldn't imagine running a harsh oral like anadrol or Winny for 4 months. That's just nuts

If you run orals no matter what time length you need to make sure you are taking a liver cleanser while doing it. You also want to do a complete body cleanse after.

This is over a year old thread you are responding to. But since you did, that's crazy reading 4 months straight of Anadrol and Winstrol.

Winstrol, 6 weeks lol

40mg Epi-5 weeks, 3 days off dbol 50mg 4 weeks/ 75mg 2 weeks, 1 weeks off then 6 more weeks of 50mg anadrol... never again... dumb dumb dumb

Top Bottom