Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List the pros and cons of your favorite football teams.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnyJuice
  • Start date Start date
Steroid_Virgin said:

Is that supposed to be witty or insulting?? Jesus, I thought you were trying to be annoying, I guess you are really just supid? Can't wait till you have to take out a loan against your trailer to pay me...

yeah, I'm just "supid". man you are one dumb bitch. no wonder why your stupid ass left town. Too bad too, I really like to see if your stupidity is as pronounced in person as it is over the internet.

Im done with you, I expected more of a challenge.. You must be studying the Luvs2Juice book of chat room brawling...

I hear the weather is supposed to get bad in DC tonight, dont you have a trailer to go secure??

gee you're just full of one liners there. will it ever end?????? I hope not. you amuse me.

bingo night isn't for a while considering I'm on the west coast. You see, in the west coast there's a time difference. While it's 5 oclock there Panama City or Jacksonville or in whatever shit hole town you call home, it's only 2PM over here. It's all based on time Zones. You're on the Eastern Time Zone, and I'm in the Pacific Time zone. TEll me to slow down if you think I'm going to fast.

Anyway, I'll be playing bingo later, long after your mom with missing teeth tucks you in and reads you a Dr. Suess book.

Top Bottom