Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List the pros and cons of your favorite football teams.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnyJuice
  • Start date Start date
wrong again.

Ar107bb.JPG

maybe he's taking time away to come back with some excellent stock picks. damn, now I'm all pissed off about this. look at all the shit he talked about, now where the fuck is he?

The Nature Boy said:
SV you got a real big mouth for someone that has shit for brains you dumb fucker. Keep that stinking pie hole of yours shut when that one brain cell suspended by cob webs has an idea to talk shit to me. Dumb bitch.

hehe...pie hole.

The Nature Boy said:

oh, I've given up on them long ago too. Probably when Ritchie Pettibone was coach. But they keep me amused. They are continually a dissapointment.
..my younger brother was drafted in the 5th round(Penn State OL)by pettibone...pettibone only lasted 1 year and my brother was cut the next year...a previous coaches draft picks are expendable and my brother never really had a chance with the skins..he ended up bouncing around the NFL for 7 years(Jaguars and Bears)as a reserve OL..will get an NFL pension though

Top Bottom