Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List the pros and cons of your favorite football teams.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnyJuice
  • Start date Start date
Shit, can I get in, Steriod Virgin? I'm on NB's side. I'm from VA too and I don't even think they will hack it, let along make it to playoffs. $100 bucks in it for you. If you win, you triple your money. Sounds good?

The Nature Boy said:

you're on dumb bitch. I don't shit on the team, I fucking said I've given up on them. I'm no longer a die hard fan anymore, because I have other priorities. So anyway, I'll take you up on your little bet tough guy. Oh and food stamps don't count you loser.

If food stamps dont count, tell your mom she going to have to start paying me cash... and you can't pay me in french fries either...

Steriod_Virgin.... I can see where you are coming from, but I think it's the wrong place.

You were talking about the “toughest division” in football, ....

put it this way, if you had a new expansion team and wanted to win as many games and could pick which ever division to be in, which would be the first you would pick.... which would be the last one you'd want your team in (and that would the be toughest)

You wouldn't want to be in the NFC West (regardless of the cards) because you'd have 4 guaranteed losses to the 49ers and Rams

You wouldn’t want to be in the AFC East because you would have losses to N.E. and Miami and Jets

On the other hand, you WOULD want to be in divisions like the NFC East, NFC South, AFC North, and AFC South because (with the exception of one or two good teams) any team could beat those divisions on any given Sunday. (THAT MEANS THEY ARE MEDIOCRE …. AND NOT TOUGH)

Darktooth said:
OAKLAND RAIDERS

Pros: A lot of NFL player experience, solid offensive line, good throwing game, RICE is still here and ready to drop dead any minute.

Cons: a lot of old fart players, Coach Gruden left

Raiders may not make it to the Superbowl, but they WILL go far this year.

DITTO pretty much

The Nature Boy said:

the only marks you make are the one in your tighty whities you dumb bitch.

Is that supposed to be witty or insulting?? Jesus, I thought you were trying to be annoying, I guess you are really just supid? Can't wait till you have to take out a loan against your trailer to pay me...

Top Bottom