Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List the pros and cons of your favorite football teams.

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnyJuice
  • Start date Start date
BUFFALO BILLS

Pros- Got rid of Rob Johnson
-Potent Offense
-Improved Offensive line
-Very good chemistry thus far
-Strong Secondary
]
Cons-Youngest team in the NFL
-Weak run defense
-Play the Hardest schedule in the NFl this year

Washington Redskins

Pros: Awesome defense at all positions, solid running game

Cons: No QB, no WR's, very average offensive line, New coach and system, and once again No QB.

I expect a .500 season.

Darktooth said:
OAKLAND RAIDERS

Pros: A lot of NFL player experience, solid offensive line, good throwing game

Cons: a lot of old fart players, D-line needs work (no Russell), Coach Gruden left

Raiders may not make it to the Superbowl, but they WILL go far this year.

FUCK THAT! Were taking this championship by force.

GO RAIDERS! :)

The Nature Boy said:
Washington Redskins

Pros: Awesome defense at all positions, solid running game

Cons: No QB, no WR's, very average offensive line, New coach and system, and once again No QB.

I expect a .500 season.

As a resident in Virginia, I abandoned Redskins a long, long, long time ago! If anybody asks whose team I'm rooting for, I either go with Ravens or Panthers to spare myself the embarassment.

.500? You're shooting for the moon, alright.

New England Patriots.

Pro's: They won the Super Bowl last year.
They have a brand new state of the art stadium.

Con's: They suck now.

I am not looking forward to this season too much :(

Puc said:

i was at there afc championship game in 97... some images you never get out of your head...
Agh yes I remember that to and what a dissapointment. I really hated him a couple of years ago when they were switching him and Kent Graham all the time. He was whining and shit, but now he seems to have learned so I am hoping for the best.

KHMER ROGUE said:

As a resident in Virginia, I abandoned Redskins a long, long, long time ago! If anybody asks whose team I'm rooting for, I either go with Ravens or Panthers to spare myself the embarassment.

.500? You're shooting for the moon, alright.

oh, I've given up on them long ago too. Probably when Ritchie Pettibone was coach. But they keep me amused. They are continually a dissapointment.

Cowboys:

Pros: Young Team, great defense, excellent receiving corp.
Cons: Emmit should Retire, Lack of leadership on offense.

The Nature Boy said:

oh, I've given up on them long ago too. Probably when Ritchie Pettibone was coach. But they keep me amused. They are continually a dissapointment.

You call yourself a fan? You are a disgrace... this skins will make the playoffs this year as a wild card... The NFC East is the toughest division in football this year, and likely will be for the next few...

http://espn.go.com/magazine/friend_20020815.html

Act like you know something pal... I'll see you on the bandwagon with all the other fair weather faggot fans come the playoffs....

Top Bottom