Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

surferstar said:
Does anyone here see trails or dots or little flashes while on clen or am i the only one?

how's your water intake? potassium and taurine?

Mr.X said:
how's your water intake? potassium and taurine?

about a gallon and a half to 2 gallons a day, and a banana a day. Don't take a taurine supplement. would that explain the headaches. i mean i get them about 15-25 min after i take them then take 2 advil and the head aches are gone for the day.

surferstar said:
about a gallon and a half to 2 gallons a day, and a banana a day. Don't take a taurine supplement. would that explain the headaches. i mean i get them about 15-25 min after i take them then take 2 advil and the head aches are gone for the day.

You need to add at least 3grams of Taurine per day and more then just a banana for potassium, get a bottle of potassium from the store ASAP and add it to your supplement intake. Check ag, they have taurine.

Mr.X said:
You need to add at least 3grams of Taurine per day and more then just a banana for potassium, get a bottle of potassium from the store ASAP and add it to your supplement intake. Check ag, they have taurine.

Ok I will. Another thing check this out. This morning I woke up fine then at @ 12pm i start getting these pains not directly in my heart but just below it in the center of my rib cage. Like the top of my lungs. I could feel the pain on deep breathes. But the more concerning part is that it felt like another almost different heart beat in that area. I've had that to a mild extent before but not as serious as this one was. I also didn't even take the clen dose yet. All of a sudden i had a fever and was extremely dizzy and just couldn't move. So i took 6 advil, bunch of vitamin C, E, B6 and B12. After lying down having what felt like an extreme fever for 2 hrs. I just felt a calm over my body and was totally fine. Weirdest thing i've ever felt. Any thoughts on that one?

I buy everything from AG-guys but i just switched banks so is there any local supplement stores that you think would carry the taurine?

surferstar said:
I buy everything from AG-guys but i just switched banks so is there any local supplement stores that you think would carry the taurine?

red bull bro, it has taurine in it ;)

Top Bottom