Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

sgtslaughter said:
I won a bottle... Ok, done bragging because it's only 1 bottle ;)

Ordering some Taurine in a few days probably... or whenever I get notice that AG is going to ship!

WOOHOO... my rats are going to be so jacked up they're not going to know what hit 'em!!

hehe

I hear ya bro, I won some too :verygood: and my horse is going to love it.
And as far as the Taurine...I get mine @ GNC. They have 1000mg pills and the GNC brand is cheap. BTW, I got the email back already telling me that they are going to ship within 24 hours.

Thanx
PCfuzz

hurm, so 1000mg taurine, 500mg K+, and a boatload of water to go with my clen, yes?

how much clen is in 1 droplet from the dropper?

kethnaab said:
hurm, so 1000mg taurine, 500mg K+, and a boatload of water to go with my clen, yes?

1-2 grams of Taurine ED is a good run. Water is also needed at very high levels, at least 1/2 - 1 gallon ED, especially if you sweat a lot...to this add potassium ED.

kethnaab said:

Don't use droplets, use a syringe to measure out the clen properly.

Mr.X said:
1-2 grams of Taurine ED is a good run. Water is also needed at very high levels, at least 1/2 - 1 gallon ED, especially if you sweat a lot...to this add potassium ED.

Don't use droplets, use a syringe to measure out the clen properly.

So run the Taurine throughout the whole time you are on the Clen even during the off weeks? How long should you take Taurine once you come off of the Clen for good?

FreakMonster said:
So run the Taurine throughout the whole time you are on the Clen even during the off weeks? How long should you take Taurine once you come off of the Clen for good?

When you come off clen on a 2 week on, 2 week off pattern, you should still be using a thermogenic like Stimulant-X on the 2 weeks off. Thus, adding Taurine and potassium on your weeks off is still a good way to go.

To me, taurine is needed in daily supplementation, just like potassiume, check out this potassium article
http://www.mmsfitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9709

Mr.X said:
When you come off clen on a 2 week on, 2 week off pattern, you should still be using a thermogenic like Stimulant-X on the 2 weeks off. Thus, adding Taurine and potassium on your weeks off is still a good way to go.

To me, taurine is needed in daily supplementation, just like potassiume, check out this potassium article
http://www.mmsfitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9709
My diet is high in meat, poultry, eggs, dairy products all of which are good sources of Taurine. You don't think extra supplementation is over kill?

FreakMonster said:
My diet is high in meat, poultry, eggs, dairy products all of which are good sources of Taurine. You don't think extra supplementation is over kill?

Your dietary intake will have some taurine, but it wont be enough. You'll still need to take in external taurine.

Here are some Taurine #s for you:
"Chicken light raw 18 +/-3mg, chicken light cooked 15mg. Chicken dark raw 169mg, broiled 199mg. Turkey light raw 30mg, roasted 11mg, turkey dark raw 306 +/- 69 mg, roasted 299 +/-52 mg. Beef raw 43mg, broiled 38mg. Veal raw 40mg, broiled 47mg. Pork loin raw 81 mg, roasted 57mg. (Laidlaw Stewart A., Grosvenor M., Kopple Joel D. The Taurine Content of Common Foodstuffs, Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 1990, 14, No. 2, 183-188)."

kethnaab said:

don't use droplets, use a syringe to measure out

big_aug said:
I have had excellent results with LiquiClen.

I used it on an up and down tapering. I never went higher than 120mcg, and I only reached that dose after about three or four 10 on 10 off periods.

good to hear bro, ;)

Top Bottom