Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

surferstar said:
Both taste fine, i just put it in a little bit of OJ. don't taste it. start out at 20mcg then increase every day or EOD till the sides are too much then back down a notch and keep it there, then taper down. Theres A ton of posts on how to cycle this.

surferstar, said it all, good man :coffee:

If running T3 with clen should the dosage of both change? What would be the best dosages for each when stacking? Thanks

Topside said:
If running T3 with clen should the dosage of both change? What would be the best dosages for each when stacking? Thanks

This is what Makavelli had suggested to me. You need to start off the T3 at 25 mcgs/day and increase by one tab every fourth day.
Go up to 75mcgs/day and stay there.
For clen start off at 40mcgs/day and increase by 20 mcgs/day every 2-3 days
until the sides aren't tolerable.

Whew! I just ran through this entire thread and I'm exhausted but satisfied. I did this because I've never done Clen before (let alone liquid clen), just received 2 free bottles from AG, and refused to take any until I learned more. I am 10 times more informed than I was 2 hours ago (:))

Thanks to Mr. X for keeping it bumped, and to everyone who kept asking questions. Karma your way, Mr. X (what little I can give, lol)

Thanks Mr.X. I do not need to diet too much to stay lean, but do i really need to stack clen and t3 together or can i get away with just diet and clen.

Topside said:
Thanks Mr.X. I do not need to diet too much to stay lean, but do i really need to stack clen and t3 together or can i get away with just diet and clen.

Clean Diet will get you very far. Also there's a possibility of a rebound effect if you don't have a clean diet. So unless you do, I wouldn't even suggest taking it. If you have a very low BF already and just need a couple trouble spots then Trex, Yes works great. Best of all you won't be shaking all day. Gl

Topside said:

#1) diet
#2-...) is everything else

Diet is key bro.

surferstar said:
Clean Diet will get you very far. Also there's a possibility of a rebound effect if you don't have a clean diet. So unless you do, I wouldn't even suggest taking it. If you have a very low BF already and just need a couple trouble spots then Trex, Yes works great. Best of all you won't be shaking all day. Gl

Exactly! clean diet (dial it in) is the way to go. :coffee: Clen , T3 etc.. are just aids; diet is #1.

Top Bottom