Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Clen: Yes or No? ag-guys

Liquid Clen?

• Yes

Votes: 247 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Liquid Clen: Yes or No?

Mr.X said:

Wow 2g's thats like 20 pills a day right there. Also picked up taurine from GNC that right there is like 8pills a day as well. It'd prob be easier if I crushed them up and put them in some OJ or something.

I just wanted to share that the liquiclen is the real deal, and any first timers should really heed the advice about cycling on/off with other stimulant type fat burners.

This stuff is incredibly STRONG, and I would strongly recommend measuring and dosing with a syringe, don't rely on the dropper (for liquid clen - not all of AG-Guys products).

Anyway, I am an experienced clen user (tablets) and didn't practice yesterday what I am preaching today.......I took my first dose of liquiclen using the dropper shortly after taking another stimulant/thermogenic product, and I didn't think I was going to make it.

My heart was racing so bad and I was so jittery, I really thought I was going to get picked-up for DUI on my way to work. Several times during work, I literally had to grab/hold my chest because my heart was pumping so fast, I was panicking.

IMO, I committed two sins with my first dose of this product, against al the advice out there. BTW, I am still racing and jittery 24 hours later, a little scared actually. I am guessing I consumed about 80 mcgs, in addition to my other fat burners.

zips92 said:
I just wanted to share that the liquiclen is the real deal, and any first timers should really heed the advice about cycling on/off with other stimulant type fat burners.

This stuff is incredibly STRONG, and I would strongly recommend measuring and dosing with a syringe, don't rely on the dropper (for liquid clen - not all of AG-Guys products).

Anyway, I am an experienced clen user (tablets) and didn't practice yesterday what I am preaching today.......I took my first dose of liquiclen using the dropper shortly after taking another stimulant/thermogenic product, and I didn't think I was going to make it.

My heart was racing so bad and I was so jittery, I really thought I was going to get picked-up for DUI on my way to work. Several times during work, I literally had to grab/hold my chest because my heart was pumping so fast, I was panicking.

IMO, I committed two sins with my first dose of this product, against al the advice out there. BTW, I am still racing and jittery 24 hours later, a little scared actually. I am guessing I consumed about 80 mcgs, in addition to my other fat burners.

You didn't follow some basic rules, but you did learn your lesson. In the end, that's what matters.

Clen is strong and potent, so always be careful with it.

zips92 said:

I definately have to agree, Im taking only low doses too 25mcg T3 and 40mcg Clen. This stuff is STRONG!! Only on day 5 and already see results, No doubt whatsoever that this stuff works great. Unfortunately I think the sides are starting to get almost not worth it. Everyone reacts differently and I just happen to get all the sides. Big Jitters, Racing heart beat "feels like 2 different heart beats", Throbbing headaches, Even gives me a slight fever during the day as well as all fever symptons @ 12pm everyday like clockwork and lasts for 2hrs, as well as muscle cramps. And it doesn't stop for me all day and all night. This stuff is crayz. But bottom Line it works! Only problem is that its starting to affect my job. I think I'm just going to finish off the week, then take a week off and do short cycles like that. I give you guys so much credit that take large amounts of this stuff. Your nuts. LOL. BTW, for headaches take advil, works great got rid of the fever and headaches in a short time. For the muscle cramps I've been taking as Mr.X suggested 2000mg Potassium and has seemed to help. If there was a way that i could take this and not feel like my heart racing or trying to serve drinks as a bartending and my hands shaking like crayz. This would be the best stuff ever. Some people don't get all these sides so don't just go by what I say But for the people who do, you what im talking about.

raginredneck said:
im confused on dosing liquid clen . it says 200mcg per ml / how would you break that down to 40mcg

Use a syringe its more accurate, and if you got it from ag guys its strong as hell. If you don't eat any or take any kind of stimulant or drink coffee or anything like myself then start out at 20mcg for the first day or too just to see how you react. If you can't get a syringe, when it was measured out it was 9-10 drops = 20mcg= 1/10 full dropper.

surferstar said:
Use a syringe its more accurate, and if you got it from ag guys its strong as hell. If you don't eat any or take any kind of stimulant or drink coffee or anything like myself then start out at 20mcg for the first day or too just to see how you react. If you can't get a syringe, when it was measured out it was 9-10 drops = 20mcg= 1/10 full dropper.

Very well put bro, you have to start off slow with clen, too many folks just jump in. :coffee:

ok thanx, 1/10 = 20mcg so doin a full dropper is out. a bottle of this should last a long time. that just seems like a small amount. im ordering some now with t3. i hope it taste better than there fem

raginredneck said:
ok thanx, 1/10 = 20mcg so doin a full dropper is out. a bottle of this should last a long time. that just seems like a small amount. im ordering some now with t3. i hope it taste better than there fem

Both taste fine, i just put it in a little bit of OJ. don't taste it. start out at 20mcg then increase every day or EOD till the sides are too much then back down a notch and keep it there, then taper down. Theres A ton of posts on how to cycle this.

Top Bottom